5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Large Hadron Collider
- Anglican Church
- Ignatius of Loyola
- 95 Theses
- Peace of Ausburg
- a Founder of the Jesuit order.
- b Agreement that allowed Holy Roman Princes to adopt Protestantism.
- c Particle Accelerator constructed beneath Geneva.
- d A series of formal statements critical of the Catholic Church.
- e Also known as the Church of England.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Religious order devoted to teaching, converting, and defending the Catholic faith.
- Peasants legally tied to the land of feudal lords.
- Figure considered savior and salvation of Christians.
- Proclamation by Charles V punishing Martin Luther.
- English King who broke away from Pope in order to divorce his wife Catherine of Aragon.
5 True/False questions
John Calvin → A Protestant leader who called for strict rules and a theocratic government.
Charles V → Holy Roman Emperor; also King of Spain in 16th c.
Heretic → Peasants legally tied to the land of feudal lords.
Protestant → A term applied to Christian who belonged to non-Catholic churches.
Martin Luther → Religious order devoted to teaching, converting, and defending the Catholic faith.