5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Large Hadron Collider
- Jesus Christ
- Pope Leo X
- a Religious order devoted to teaching, converting, and defending the Catholic faith.
- b Head of Catholic Church. Lived from 1475 to 1521.
- c Figure considered savior and salvation of Christians.
- d A person who speaks out against official Church teachings.
- e Particle Accelerator constructed beneath Geneva.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Founder of the Jesuit order.
- A series of formal statements critical of the Catholic Church.
- Proclamation by Charles V punishing Martin Luther.
- Peasants legally tied to the land of feudal lords.
- English King who broke away from Pope in order to divorce his wife Catherine of Aragon.
5 True/False Questions
Martin Luther → A series of formal statements critical of the Catholic Church.
John Calvin → Head of Catholic Church. Lived from 1475 to 1521.
Indulgence → A way to remove sin by paying the Catholic church money
Anglican Church → A Protestant leader who called for strict rules and a theocratic government.
Protestant → A term applied to Christian who belonged to non-Catholic churches.