5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Peace of Ausburg
- Pope Leo X
- John Calvin
- a A Protestant leader who called for strict rules and a theocratic government.
- b A way to remove sin by paying the Catholic church money
- c A term applied to Christian who belonged to non-Catholic churches.
- d Head of Catholic Church. Lived from 1475 to 1521.
- e Agreement that allowed Holy Roman Princes to adopt Protestantism.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Massive Church built by the Holy See.
- Founder of the Jesuit order.
- A series of meetings between Catholic Bishops and Cardinals that set several Catholic doctrines.
- Proclamation by Charles V punishing Martin Luther.
- Particle Accelerator constructed beneath Geneva.
5 True/False questions
Martin Luther → Head of Catholic Church. Lived from 1475 to 1521.
Jesuits → Peasants legally tied to the land of feudal lords.
Serfs → Religious order devoted to teaching, converting, and defending the Catholic faith.
Charles V → A person who speaks out against official Church teachings.
Reformation → A movement for religious reform.