5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Martin Luther
- St. Peters Basilica
- Jesus Christ
- John Calvin
- a A Protestant leader who called for strict rules and a theocratic government.
A Catholic monk whose writings sparked the Reformation.
- c A term applied to Christian who belonged to non-Catholic churches.
- d Figure considered savior and salvation of Christians.
- e Massive Church built by the Holy See.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A movement for religious reform.
- A series of meetings between Catholic Bishops and Cardinals that set several Catholic doctrines.
- Agreement that allowed Holy Roman Princes to adopt Protestantism.
- A person who speaks out against official Church teachings.
- Founder of the Jesuit order.
5 True/False questions
Jesuits → Peasants legally tied to the land of feudal lords.
Henry VIII → English King who broke away from Pope in order to divorce his wife Catherine of Aragon.
Pope Leo X → Head of Catholic Church. Lived from 1475 to 1521.
95 Theses → Peasants legally tied to the land of feudal lords.
Charles V → Holy Roman Emperor; also King of Spain in 16th c.