← The Reformation Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 95 Theses
- Large Hadron Collider
- Anglican Church
- a Particle Accelerator constructed beneath Geneva.
- b A way to remove sin by paying the Catholic church money
- c A series of formal statements critical of the Catholic Church.
- d A movement for religious reform.
- e Also known as the Church of England.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Head of Catholic Church. Lived from 1475 to 1521.
- Figure considered savior and salvation of Christians.
- Agreement that allowed Holy Roman Princes to adopt Protestantism.
- English King who broke away from Pope in order to divorce his wife Catherine of Aragon.
- Peasants legally tied to the land of feudal lords.
5 True/False Questions
Ignatius of Loyola → Proclamation by Charles V punishing Martin Luther.
Charles V → Holy Roman Emperor; also King of Spain in 16th c.
Jesuits → Religious order devoted to teaching, converting, and defending the Catholic faith.
John Calvin → A movement for religious reform.
Council of Trent → Proclamation by Charles V punishing Martin Luther.