5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj.) capable of being touched or felt; easily seen, heard, or recognized.
- b (adj.) passing aimlessly from one place or subject to another, rambling, roving, nomadic.
- c (v.) to make or become dry and withered; to char or scorch the surface of; to harden or make unfeeling; to patch, dessicate, singe.
- d (v.) to scatter or spread widely.
- e (n.) an inhabitant, resident; one who frequents a place.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (adj.) likely but not certain to happen, possible; dependent on uncertain events or conditions; happening by chance; (n.) a representative group forming part of a larger body.
- (adj.) awkward, lacking in social graces, tactless, clumsy.
- (adj.) poorly dressed, shabby; lacking smartness and good taste.
- (adj.) leaping, jumping, or springing forth; prominent, standing out conspicuous; (n.) a projection or buldge, a land form that projects upward or outward.
- (adj.) deserving of blame or correction.
5 True/False Questions
corroborate → (v.) to confirm, make more certain, bolster, substantiate, verify.
specious → (adj.) deceptive, apparently good or valid but lacking real merit.
florid → (adj.) highly colored, reddish; excessively ornate, showy
heresy → (n.) an opinion different from accepted belief; the denial of an idea that is generally held sacred.
perceptive → (adj.) passing aimlessly from one place or subject to another, rambling, roving, nomadic.