← History Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- strengths of the south during the civil war
- internment camps
- sit ins
- Appomattox court House
- Al Capone
- a Detention centers where more than 100,000 Japanese Americans were relocated during World War II by order of the President.
- b United States gangster who terrorized Chicago during Prohibition until arrested for tax evasion (1899-1947)
- c They're homeland helped them think they were strong fighters, They know the southernside better, Lots of cotton production, and fighting for independence
- d famous as the site of the surrender of the Confederate Army under Robert E. Lee to Union commander Ulysses S. Grant
- e to protest at lunch counters that served only whites, African Americans students began staging this
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- People who literally sold their lives to their manager, as they would get paid very poorly and put their life in danger every time they would go to work.
- a condition of disorientation affecting someone who is suddenly exposed to an unfamiliar culture or way of life or set of attitudes
- he was elected to be US President after Johnson decided to not to run for US president again. He promised peace with honor in Vietnam which means withdrawing American soliders from South Vietnam
- 1st real battle, Confederate victory
- Amendment to the U.S. Constitution (1920) extended the right to vote to women in federal or state elections.
5 True/False Questions
election of 1932 → an environment in which many ideas and races are socially assimilated
sherman antitrust act → Codename for allied invasion of North Africa from Novermber 1942 to September 1943
franz ferdinand → supported buisness intrests and appointed wealthy buisnessmen, 29th President of the United States
hermann goering → German nazi leader and one of Hitler's top assistants; he played a key role in presecuting Jews and in making German a totalitarian Nazi state before and during World War II.
alexander bell → invented the telephone, it opened the way for a world wide communications network