5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- bow down
- dinner banquet
- cast lots
- a Haman did what to find a favorable day to kill the Jews?
- b Queen Esther asked the king and Haman over for this.
- c This king gave a feast for all the nobles of Susa.
- d Haman burned with anger because Mordecai would not do this.
- e Haman led Mordecai on one of these.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This was needed to put a law into place.
- This person convinced Haman to build a gallows on which to hang Mordecai.
- What did the king want read for him so that he could fall asleep?
- One big theme of the book of Esther is...
- This woman was brought up by her cousin.
5 True/False Questions
3 days → Esther asked Mordecai to have all the Jews fast for this many days?
Mordecai → This person uncovered a plot to kill King Xerxes.
12 months → The women that were brought before the queen had beauty treatments for how long?
Vashti → Haman led Mordecai on one of these.
gallows → Haman built one of these to hang Mordecai, but later was hung on it.