5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Anatomical term: Rectus
- Pull, Push
- a Common name: Straight
- b Muscles ___, do NOT ____!
- c 3 sided
- d Part of the mnuscle between the origin and insertion.
- e Movement accomplished when the muscle contracts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Many origins.
- Four sided with right angles.
- Fasciculi arranged in a circle around an opening and act as sphincters to close the opening.
- Members of a group of muscles working together to produce a movement.
- Common name: Triangular
5 True/False questions
Above → Muscles usually lie ____ the bone.
Straight → Fasciculi are parallel to long axis of the muscle.
Agonist → Muscle acting in opposition to an agonist.
Anatomical term: Minimus → Common name: Small
Antagonist → A muscle that accomplishes a certain movement, such as flexation.