5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Anatomical term: Oblique
- Anatomical term: Minimus
- a Common name: Small
- b Members of a group of muscles working together to produce a movement.
- c Common name: Angle
- d Fixed ends of bone. The attachment point of a muscle; usually stationary and at the proximal end of the muscle.
- e All fasiculi on one side of the tendon.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Broad, sheetlike; or short, almost nonexistant.
- Common name: Straight
- Common Name: Chewer
- Resistance is between fulcrum and effort.
Ex: standing on toes, wheelborrow
- Common name: Round
5 True/False Questions
Quadrate → Many origins.
Location, size, shape, orientation, origin, # of heads, function → 7 methods used in muscle nomenclature.
3rd class lever → Fulcrum is between resistance and effort.
Straight → Fasciculi are parallel to long axis of the muscle.
Anatomical term: Brachium → Common name: Short