5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pull, Push
- 3rd class lever
- Anatomical term: Teres
- a Effort is between resistance and fulcrum.
Ex: person using shovel
- b Muscles ___, do NOT ____!
- c Common name: Round
- d Fasciculi are parallel to long axis of the muscle.
- e Part of the mnuscle between the origin and insertion.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Four sided, no right angles, no parallel sides.
- Many origins.
- Common name: Arm
- Muscles that hold one bone in place relative to the body while a more distal bone is moved.
- 7 methods used in muscle nomenclature.
5 True/False questions
Quadrate → Four sided with right angles.
Tendon → The attachment point of muscle and bone. Long, cable-like extensions, cylindrical.
Fusiform → Muscles that hold one bone in place relative to the body while a more distal bone is moved.
Anatomical term: Quadrate → Common name: Quadrangular
Pennate/bipennate → Arranged like the barbs of a feather on 2 sides of a common tendon.