5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Anatomical term: Teres
- Orbicular (sphyncter)
- Anatomical term: Brachium
- a Arranged like the barbs of a feather on 2 sides of a common tendon.
- b Common name: Arm
- c Fasciculi arranged in a circle around an opening and act as sphincters to close the opening.
- d The attachment point of muscle and bone. Long, cable-like extensions, cylindrical.
- e Common name: Round
5 Multiple choice questions
- Common name: Triangular
- Many origins.
- A muscle that accomplishes a certain movement, such as flexation.
- Resistance is between fulcrum and effort.
Ex: standing on toes, wheelborrow
- Muscle acting in opposition to an agonist.
5 True/False questions
Belly → Many origins.
First class lever → Effort is between resistance and fulcrum.
Ex: person using shovel
Prime mover → One muscle that plays the major role in accomplishing a desired movement.
Fusiform → Muscles that hold one bone in place relative to the body while a more distal bone is moved.
Triangular → Four sided, no right angles, no parallel sides.