5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Anatomical term: Deltoid
- Anatomical term: Pectoralis
- a Many origins.
- b Common name: Chest
- c Common name: Triangular
- d Movement accomplished when the muscle contracts.
- e Four sided with right angles.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Four sided with no right angles.
- Common name: Quadrangular
- The attachment point of muscle and bone. Long, cable-like extensions, cylindrical.
- 7 methods used in muscle nomenclature.
- Fasciculi arranged at many places around a central tendon.
5 True/False Questions
First class lever → Effort is between resistance and fulcrum.
Ex: person using shovel
Aponeuroses → A muscle that accomplishes a certain movement, such as flexation.
Anatomical term: Brevis → Common name: Straight
Pennate/bipennate → Arranged like the barbs of a feather on 2 sides of a common tendon.
Above → Part of the mnuscle between the origin and insertion.