5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 3rd class lever
- Orbicular (sphyncter)
- a All fasiculi on one side of the tendon.
- b Fasciculi arranged at many places around a central tendon.
- c Fasciculi are parallel to long axis of the muscle.
- d Fasciculi arranged in a circle around an opening and act as sphincters to close the opening.
- e Effort is between resistance and fulcrum.
Ex: person using shovel
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Resistance is between fulcrum and effort.
Ex: standing on toes, wheelborrow
- Broad, sheetlike; or short, almost nonexistant.
- Common name: Buttock
- Muscle acting in opposition to an agonist.
- Arranged like the barbs of a feather on 2 sides of a common tendon.
5 True/False Questions
Anatomical term: Longus → Common name: Small
Fixators → Muscles that hold one bone in place relative to the body while a more distal bone is moved.
Anatomical term: Minimus → Common name: Large
Anatomical term: Pectoralis → Common name: Triangular
Trapezium → Movement accomplished when the muscle contracts.