5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Anatomical term: Oblique
- Anatomical term: Rectus
- a Common name: Angle
- b Common name: Straight
- c Four sided, no right angles, no parallel sides.
- d A muscle that accomplishes a certain movement, such as flexation.
- e Spindle shaped
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Muscles ___, do NOT ____!
- Effort is between resistance and fulcrum.
Ex: person using shovel
- Members of a group of muscles working together to produce a movement.
- Common name: Buttock
- Many origins.
5 True/False Questions
Anatomical term: Pectoralis → Common name: Straight
Anatomical term: Longus → Common name: Buttock
Origin → Fasciculi are parallel to long axis of the muscle.
Anatomical term: Maximus → Common name: Small
Tendon → Many origins.