5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Prime mover
- a Muscle acting in opposition to an agonist.
- b The attachment point of muscle and bone. Long, cable-like extensions, cylindrical.
- c One muscle that plays the major role in accomplishing a desired movement.
- d All fasiculi on one side of the tendon.
- e Distal end of the muscle attached to the bone undergoinf the greatest movement.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Fasciculi arranged in a circle around an opening and act as sphincters to close the opening.
- Movement accomplished when the muscle contracts.
- 3 sided
- Four sided, no right angles, no parallel sides.
- Four sided with no right angles.
5 True/False Questions
Origin → Movement accomplished when the muscle contracts.
Anatomical term: Rectus → Common name: Long
Anatomical term: Quadrate → Common name: Quadrangular
Synergist → Distal end of the muscle attached to the bone undergoinf the greatest movement.
Straight → Fixed ends of bone. The attachment point of a muscle; usually stationary and at the proximal end of the muscle.