5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Anatomical term: Brachium
- Anatomical term: Longus
- Location, size, shape, orientation, origin, # of heads, function
- a Common name: Long
- b Part of the mnuscle between the origin and insertion.
- c 7 methods used in muscle nomenclature.
- d 3 sided
- e Common name: Arm
5 Multiple choice questions
- All fasiculi on one side of the tendon.
- Members of a group of muscles working together to produce a movement.
- Broad, sheetlike; or short, almost nonexistant.
- Common name: Buttock
- Common name: Round
5 True/False questions
Antagonist → Muscle acting in opposition to an agonist.
Agonist → A muscle that accomplishes a certain movement, such as flexation.
Anatomical term: Maximus → Common name: Small
Anatomical term: Masseter → Common name: Round
Pull, Push → Part of the mnuscle between the origin and insertion.