5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Anatomical term: Masseter
- Prime mover
- a Muscle acting in opposition to an agonist.
- b Many origins.
- c Movement accomplished when the muscle contracts.
- d One muscle that plays the major role in accomplishing a desired movement.
- e Common Name: Chewer
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Common name: Small
- Distal end of the muscle attached to the bone undergoinf the greatest movement.
- Four sided with right angles.
- All fasiculi on one side of the tendon.
- A muscle that accomplishes a certain movement, such as flexation.
5 True/False Questions
Pull, Push → Part of the mnuscle between the origin and insertion.
3rd class lever → Fulcrum is between resistance and effort.
Anatomical term: Longus → Common name: Buttock
Aponeuroses → A muscle that accomplishes a certain movement, such as flexation.
Anatomical term: Quadrate → Common name: Quadrangular