← wordlywize 11 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An opinion or strong feeling formed without careful thought or regard to the facts.
- Suitable or right for the purpose.
- The greater number or part, more than half.
- To refuse to give up despite difficulties.
- Not based on reason or unrealistic.
5 True/False Questions
resolute → Determined not to give in, or unyielding.
unruly → A feeling of resentment.
futile → Badly behaved.
unaminous → Whithout any disagreement.
possess → To have or own.