5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Louis XIV
- Line of Russian czars that ruled for 300 years; related to Ivan's wife Anastasia; restored order to Russia
- Zheng He
- people have natural rights (life, liberty, property); purpose of gov=protect natural rights and failure to do so=people have right to overthrow
- Chinese scholar-officials complained waste of valuable resources
- a Who was the great admiral for the Chinese during their exploration?
- b Who cancelled the Edict of Nantes?
- c What were the main ideas of John Locke?
- d Why were Zheng He's voyages stopped?
- e What was the Romanov Dynasty?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- How ideas of Enlightenment circulated
- What were the main ideas of Rousseau?
- What is a constitutional monarchy?
- What are the three factors that encouraged exploration?
- Who developed the heliocentric theory, and what was it?
5 True/False Questions
* → Who did the Qing make a vassal state to China?
treaty between Spain and Portugal, agreed to imaginary line dividing Spanish and Portuguese land → What were Prince *HENRY's contributions to Portugal?
gave weak national gov → What were the reasons in revising the Articles of Confederation?
Closed Country Policy (closed Japan from all Euro. customs and ideas) → What did Newton discover?
Glorious Revolution!; recognized Parliament as partner in gov.; constitutional monarchy; Bill of Rights limits royal power; cabinet developed → What were the results of the 1787 Constitutional Convention?