5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- common defense of absolutism; idea that rulers were given right by God to control the whole country
- Louis XIV
- Chinese scholar-officials complained waste of valuable resources
- a Who did the Qing make a vassal state to China?
- b Family rule in Central Europe -- what countries did they rule, family name
- c What is "divine right"?
- d Why were Zheng He's voyages stopped?
- e Who cancelled the Edict of Nantes?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who was the great admiral for the Chinese during their exploration?
- How did the Chinese regard with foreign countries interested in trade and religion?
- What did Newton discover?
- What was Japanese policy toward European contact?
- Who was Johannes Kepler?
5 True/False Questions
light/dark contrast; sensual
* → Baroque art and literature during the Enlightenment
gave weak national gov → What were the reasons in revising the Articles of Confederation?
* → Who did the Qing make a vassal state to China?
New constitution ratified: federal system of gov; bill of rights → What were the main ideas of Montesquieu?
conquered Ceuta in North Africa; founded navigation school in Portugal → What were Prince *HENRY's contributions to Portugal?