5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Emperor --> Daimyo(landowners)/Shogon(actual ruler) --> Samurai Warriors (loyal to daimyo/shogoin) --> Peasants/Artisans/Merchants
- Declaration of religious tolerance (Huguenots could live, work, and worship in France)
- Yuan --> Ming --> Qing
- (not a monarch)
abolished monarchy and House of Lords; constitution drafted then destroyed = military dictator; crushed Ireland rebellion; promoted Puritan morality and abolished "sinful activities"; welcomed all regions (Jews!) except Catholics
- a What was the Edict of Nantes?
- b How ideas of Enlightenment circulated
- c What occurred during Oliver Cromwell's reign of England?
- d What is the order of power within Japanese feudalism?
- e What is the order of dynastic rule in China from 1300s to 1700s?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What were the main ideas of Rousseau?
- Family rule in Central Europe -- what countries did they rule, family name
- What was the Romanov Dynasty?
- What was Japanese policy toward European contact?
- Who was "Ivan the Terrible"?
5 True/False questions
gave weak national gov → What were the reasons in revising the Articles of Confederation?
Louis XIV → Who was the great admiral for the Chinese during their exploration?
* → Who became the first Ming emperor?
conquered Ceuta in North Africa; founded navigation school in Portugal → What were Prince *HENRY's contributions to Portugal?
developed experimental method → Who was Francis Bacon?