5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Doubling time and mitotic index
- Type 1
- a We intervene to decrease progression.
ex:smoking cessation, dietary consultation
- b Modify cancer cell action & increase immune response
- c How fast it grows, develop treatment approach
- d What type of reaction would allergic rhinitis elicit?
- e cellular aspects,examination,study of tissue
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prevention, Hydration, Drug therapy. cell destruction quickly into blood stream.
- production of your own antibodies as a result of vaccination or immunization
- Plasma; present on lymphocyte surface
- oncologic emergency with rapid lysis of malignant cells, as the cells lyse, intracellular contents are released in blood which results in hyperkalemia, hyperphosphaemia, and hyperuricemia which puts the patient at risk for renal failure and cardiac function, early signs include n&v, anorexia, diarrhea, muscle weakness and cramping, later signs tetany, paresthesias, seizures, anuria, and cardiac arrest
- Very abnormal, poorly differentiated; severe dysplasia
5 True/False Questions
Initiation → an act that sets in motion some course of events
ex:smoking, high fat diet, HTN, etc.
Inflammation → an immediate, short term protective response against tissue injury & foreign proteins
The response may occur with or without infection
Dysplasia → abnormal development or growth of cells, tissues, or organs
Type O → anti A and B antibodies.
Universal donor. Can only get o blood.
Teletherapy → radiation therapy administered at a distance from the body.