5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Biologic Response Modifiers BRMs
- Grade I
- a change in the structure of cells and in their orientation to each other
- b substances produced by normal cells that block tumor growth or stimulate system to fight cancer
Ex: Cytokines, Interleukins, interferons
- c slight change, well differentiated, mild dysplasia
- d Patient experiencing blood transfusion reaction experiances highest levels of what type of immunoglobulin?
- e Based on chromosome # and appearance. number of sets of chromosomes
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pt (first time infection) experiences highest level of what type of immunoglobulin?
- vasoconstriction of peripheral blood vessels, relaxation of bronchial smooth muscle
- How fast it grows, develop treatment approach
- inhibit release of histamine
- We intervene to decrease progression.
ex:smoking cessation, dietary consultation
5 True/False questions
Active Passive Immunity → Artificial, serum immune globulins/antibody injections
Innate → Pt (first time infection) experiences highest level of what type of immunoglobulin?
Tumor Lysis Syndrome
(Collaborative Care) → S/S: edema, stokes sign, dyspnea, erythema, epistaxis (nose bleed) High-dose radiation therapy, Metal stent in vena cava
Grade IV → More abnormal, moderate differentation & dysplasia
Carcinogenesis/Oncogenesis → process of moving forward, developing
(no contact inhibition)