5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Grade X
- Type 2 (Diagnostics)
- Cell Mediated Immunity
- a Cannot be differentiated (cannot be assessed)
- b Involves WBCs, natural killer cells, & cytokines
Provides for self and nonself recognition
Critical role in preventing cancer development
Transplant rejection (a protective response)
- c Based on chromosome # and appearance. number of sets of chromosomes
- d Cytotoxic/cytolytic
Coombs blood test: hemolytic anemia, ABO incompatibility. Target underlying process
- e Location and degree of metastisis
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Regular screening, altering damaged genes, Genetic screening. detect and treat.
- An oncologic emergency that is caused by a tumor pressing on the spinal cord, can cause various problems, including permanent paralysis if not treated properly. Caused by cancers of the lung, breast & prostate, which carry the greatest risk of metastasizing to the spinal cord.
- Continuous or inappropriate cell growth
Specific Morphology, small nuclear-to- cytoplasmic ratio. Tight adherence, No migration
Specific differentiated functions, Orderly growth, normal chromosomes
- an immune response in which killer T cells attack antigen-bearing cells directly
- Patient experiencing allergic reaction experiances highest levels of what type of immunoglobulin?
5 True/False Questions
TNM → Tumor--Node--Metastasis
Look @ the primary site, and see if it's spread
Grade I → slight change, well differentiated, mild dysplasia
Antagonists → antiandrogens, and antiestrogens
Type 4 (Hypersensitivity reaction) → Rapid Hypersensitivity (Humoral)
Can be local or systemic
Allergens inhaled, ingested, contacted or injected
Reaction comes from within.
Reaction involves IgE, mast cells, chemical mediators.
Inflammation → A response to tissue injury and invasion of organisms