5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Type 2 (Diagnostics)
- Anaphylactic Shock (Medication,Severe response)
- Neutrophils and Macrophages
- a What med is given to stimulate platelet production?
- b tissue of origin ex: sarcoma=bone
- c Phagocytic activity
- d 1:10,000, 0.5 ml IV, @ 5-10min intervals
- e Cytotoxic/cytolytic
Coombs blood test: hemolytic anemia, ABO incompatibility. Target underlying process
5 Multiple choice questions
- Continuous or inappropriate cell growth
Specific Morphology, small nuclear-to- cytoplasmic ratio. Tight adherence, No migration
Specific differentiated functions, Orderly growth, normal chromosomes
- spread of cancer cells beyond their original site in the body
- Anti-A antibodies
- Used primarily in palliative care settings to assess functional abilities at the end of life
0=dead 100=doing good
- Very abnormal, poorly differentiated; severe dysplasia
5 True/False questions
Secondary pervention → Regular screening, altering damaged genes, Genetic screening. detect and treat.
Innate → Day old baby who is breastfeeding receives what type of Immunoglobulin?
sympathomimetic/decongestant drug → Compression/obstruction by tumor growth, painful -/+ life threatning emergency.
Signs include: edema, Stoke's sign, dyspnea, erythema, and epistazis
Surgery → Prevention, diagnosis, staging, and diagnostic plan, cure &/or control, supportive care, rehabilitation
Infection → A response to tissue injury and invasion of organisms