5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- embargo act of 1807
- federalist party
- Miguel hidalgo
- simon bolivar
- a a group of people who attacks and robs ships at sea, like near the tripoli harbor.
- b Venezuelan statesman who led the revolt of South American colonies against Spanish rule
- c influenced by Alexander Hamilton that wanted to strengthen the federal government and promote industry and trade
- d Mexican priest and revolutionary who led a revolt that started the Mexican war of independence.
- e This act issued by Jefferson forbade American trading ships from leaving the U.S.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- area for which the US paid $10 million, it strengthened the South's bid for a railroad
- a party that helped create an American fleet of ships that fought at the Battle of Lake Erie.
- United States frigate that was one of the first three naval ships built by the United States
- Vice president and congressional leader from South Carolina
- Agreement in which Spain gave up all of Florida to the United States
5 True/False Questions
fort mchenry → War of 1812 site where Francis Scott he penned the words of Star Spangled Banner
Tecumseh → area for which the US paid $10 million, it strengthened the South's bid for a railroad
washington dc → the capitol of the united states
privateers → a group of people who attacks and robs ships at sea, like near the tripoli harbor.
battle of tippecanoe → a war (1812-1814) between the United States and England which was trying to interfere with American trade with France