5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- old ironsides
- battle of tippecanoe
- war of 1812
- Miguel hidalgo
- john Quincy adams
- a Secretary of State, under Monroe. he drew up the Adams-Onis Treaty. The Monroe Doctrine was mostly Adams' work.
- b United States frigate that was one of the first three naval ships built by the United States
- c a war (1812-1814) between the United States and England which was trying to interfere with American trade with France
- d battle over white settlement in the Indiana territory
- e Mexican priest and revolutionary who led a revolt that started the Mexican war of independence.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- influenced by Alexander Hamilton that wanted to strengthen the federal government and promote industry and trade
- area for which the US paid $10 million, it strengthened the South's bid for a railroad
- a party that helped create an American fleet of ships that fought at the Battle of Lake Erie.
- The seventh President of the United States, who as a general in the War of 1812 defeated the British at New Orleans.
- the capitol of the united states
5 True/False Questions
ne → War of 1812 site where Francis Scott he penned the words of Star Spangled Banner
Tecumseh → area for which the US paid $10 million, it strengthened the South's bid for a railroad
privateers → private ships hired by a country to attack its enemies
adams onis treaty → Agreement in which Spain gave up all of Florida to the United States
simon bolivar → Vice president and congressional leader from South Carolina