← Vietnam Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Where the French were defeated by the North Vietnamese.
- Historical account of the Vietnam War which was highly critical of the war.
- The theory that if one country in southeast Asia falls to Communism, the rest will fall very quickly.
- A variety of civil rights pacifistic, religious student groups that shaped the anti-war movement.
- The commander of U.S. forces in Vietnam.
5 True/False Questions
Ho Chi Minh Trail → Means "He Who Enlightens" and Vietnamese communist statesman
Agent Orange → Communists fighting against the South Vietnamese government
Guerilla War → Those who support war.
Vietcong → A herbicide that is believe to have contaminated Americans and Vietnamese.
Tonkin Gulf Resolution → The theory that if one country in southeast Asia falls to Communism, the rest will fall very quickly.