← Excel Lesson 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- allows you to move cut or copied cells from the clipboard into your worksheet. Go to: Home>Clipboard>Paste.
- to empty the contents of a cell.
- function used to add values in rows or columns. Go to: Formulas>Function Library>AutoSum.
- to change, the contents of a cell by double-clicking in that cells.
- short cut that connects a file in another location. Go to: Insert>Links>Hyperlink.
5 True/False Questions
Fill handle → depends on the type of worksheet you are making.
Cell content → used to insert repeated contents into several cells at once.
MAX → function to identify the smallest number.
MIN → that determines, or identifies, the largest number in a group of selected cells.
Cut → when cells are removed from their original location. Go to: Home>Clipboard>Cut.