6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a group of words that expresses a complete thought.
- a verbal that ends in -ing and acts as a noun.
- past, past participle, present, present participle.
- a word or goup of words that tells to whom or what an action is performed.
- a pronoun such as we, I, he, them, and it.
- a verb form that acts as an adjective.
6 True/False Questions
two parts of a sentence → subject and predicate.
common noun → a word that is used in place of a noun or another pronoun.
linking verb → links its subject to a word in the predicate.
adverb → a word that modifies a verb, adjective, or another adverb.
possessive form of a noun → a pronoun such as we, I, he, them, and it.
object of a preposition → the noun or pronoun following the preposition.