5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Schedule 4
- Controlled Release
- Schedule 2
- a Change the mind, causes user to see and hear things that aren't really there.
- b -Low potential for abuse
-Has accepted medical use in US
-Abuse may lead to limited dependence
- c -High potential for abuse
-Has current accepted medical use in the US with severe restrictions
-Abuse may lead to severe restrictions
- d Drugs are coated to provide pain relief over time
- e "Date Rape". Schedule 1.
Medical uses: Sleep aids in foreign countries
Samantha Reid Date Rape Drug Act made these illegal in the U.S.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Prescription Painkillers, Methadone, Heroin
- Speeds up central nervous system. Creates feeling of energy, increased wakefulness, and loss of apatite.
- Can be used medically to treat pain but can be very addictive.
- Methamphetamines, Inhalants
- "Uppers/Speed". Schedule 2.
Medical uses: Narcolepsy, Asthma, ADHD.
Recreational uses: Study aids, weight loss, performance enhancer.
5 True/False Questions
Non-Therapeutic Effect → Intended Effects, good
Amnesia → Partial or total loss of memory
Depressant → Alcohol, Rohypnol/GHB
Dopamine → Schedule 2, highly addictive, very abuse
Medical uses: Topical numbing agent
Endorphins → Receiving end of a neuron