5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Schedule 2
- Schedule 1
- a Synthetic opiate medication that binds to the same receptors in the brain that heroin binds to.
- b -High potential for abuse
-Has current accepted medical use in the US with severe restrictions
-Abuse may lead to severe restrictions
- c Sending end of a neuron
- d -High potential for abuse
-No accepted medical use in US
-Illegal to possess
- e Causes body to be deprived of oxygen and death of brain cells (permanent damage).
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -Low potential for abuse
-Has accepted medical use in US
-Abuse may lead to limited dependence
- Can be used medically to treat pain but can be very addictive.
- Wakefulness, Performance Enhancer, Weight Loss
- Schedule 1, very dangerous and addictive, no medical use.
Recreational uses: Activates opiate receptor in the brain, "Euphoric Rush"
- Loss of heart's ability to beat normally.
5 True/False Questions
Expose body to toxic chemicals → Synthetic form of male testosterone. Improves physical performance, enlarge muscles, and increase strength.
Adrenaline → A neurotransmitter that initiates the Flight, Flight, or Freeze response
Anabolic Steroids → Synthetic form of male testosterone. Improves physical performance, enlarge muscles, and increase strength.
Depressant → "Downers", slows central nervous system. Gives feelings of relaxation.
Amphetamine → "Uppers/Speed". Schedule 2.
Medical uses: Narcolepsy, Asthma, ADHD.
Recreational uses: Study aids, weight loss, performance enhancer.