5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Combat Methamphetamine Epidemic Act
- a A neurotransmitter that causes euphoria and decreases pain
- b A neurotransmitter that allows you to move muscles
- c A neurotransmitter that impacts pleasure and is released with cocaine use
- d Passed in 2005, cold medicine containing ephedrine/pseudo-ephedrine to be put behind the counter.
- e Made of household chemicals and poisons, often in labs. Has a more intense high than cocaine.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gap between two neurons
- Intended Effects, good
- Picks up the neurotransmitter on the dendrite
- Cocaine, methamphetamines, amphetamines
- -Low potential for abuse
-Has accepted medical use in US
-Abuse may lead to limited dependence
5 True/False questions
Anabolic Steroids → Can be used medically to treat pain but can be very addictive.
Non-Therapeutic Effect → Unintended effects, bad
Fibrillation → Loss of heart's ability to beat normally.
Schedule 1 → -High potential for abuse
-No accepted medical use in US
-Illegal to possess
Narcotic → Can be used medically to treat pain but can be very addictive.