5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Anabolic Steroids
- Expose body to toxic chemicals
- a Methamphetamines, Inhalants
- b Receiving end of a neuron
- c Schedule 2, highly addictive, very abuse
Medical uses: Topical numbing agent
- d Made of household chemicals and poisons, often in labs. Has a more intense high than cocaine.
- e Synthetic form of male testosterone. Improves physical performance, enlarge muscles, and increase strength.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "Uppers/Speed". Schedule 2.
Medical uses: Narcolepsy, Asthma, ADHD.
Recreational uses: Study aids, weight loss, performance enhancer.
- A neurotransmitter that improves mood an can be boosted by carb consumption
- Unintended effects, bad
- A neurotransmitter that causes euphoria and decreases pain
- Prescription Painkillers, Methadone, Heroin
5 True/False Questions
Hypoxia → Decrease in the oxygen supply in the blood stream
Schedule 3 → -Very low potential for abuse
-Prescriptions not always required
-Has accepted medical use in the US
Schedule 2 → -Low potential for abuse
-Has accepted medical use in US
-Abuse may lead to limited dependence
Inhalants → Causes body to be deprived of oxygen and death of brain cells (permanent damage).
Fibrillation → Loss of heart's ability to beat normally.