5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- is used to treat phobia and anxiety disorders including post-traumatic stress disorder.
- first-order conditioning, second-order conditioning,
- Interstimulus interval (ISI)
- A unconditioned response is envoked by a:
- a Flooding.
- b When you record the time between the pulling of a lever and the onset of an environmental event you are measuring the .........?
- c Length of time between presentation of the stimulus and recall.
- d Unconditioned stimulus.
- e An animal might first learn to associate a bell with food. This is which order of conditioning?
After that it learns to associate a light with the bell . Which order of conditioning is this?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- EBC stands for:
- is an instructional procedure which involves reinforcing individual responses occurring in a sequence to form a complex behavior.
- Occurs when a behavior (response) is followed by the removal of a stimulus, such as taking away a child's toy following an undesired behavior, resulting in a decrease in that behavior.
- Learned helplessness experiment Part 2: I
n Part 2 of the Seligman and Maier experiment, these ..... groups of dogs were tested in a shuttle-box apparatus, in which the dogs could ..... electric shocks by ..... over a low partition. For the most part, the Group 3 dogs, who had previously ..... that nothing they did had any effect on the shocks, simply .... passively and ..... Even though they could have easily escaped the shocks, the dogs didn't try.
- Hitting a child is of which operant conditioning type?
5 True/False Questions
.Positive reinforcement, negative reinforcement, positive punishment, negative punishment → In ..........psychology, there are multiple measures of conditioned ........ response used by researchers as the measure of conditioned emotional ....... in a subject in classical conditioning ..........
Bell after conditioning. → Example CS.
unconditioned stimulus. → A unconditioned stimulus causes an ....
dimension, behaviour, rate, duration, magnitude, latency, stimulus → Sensitization is an example of ....... in which the progressive............. of a ...... follows repeated administration of a ......
B.F. Skinner → Unpleasant stimuli that induce changes in behavior through punishment are called?