5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Women March on Versailles
- Marie Antoinette
- a Queen that spent extravagantly, leading to public unrest
- b restoring hereditary monarchies that were unseated
- c This was the march by the women of Paris to the home of Marie Antoinette to get Loius XVI to go back to Paris
- d Austrian foreign minister who basically controlled the Congress of Vienna. Wanted to promote peace, conservatism, and the repression of libaral nationalism throughout Europe.
- e the right to vote
5 Multiple choice questions
- popular military hero who crowned himself emperor. He won many victories against the Austrians in Italy and made a new law code
- hit-and-run raids used by Spanish patriots against the French
- After Waterloo, the heads of the state met to restore stability in Europe-balance of power was established and protection for the monarchy
- A time in France were 300,000 were executed under the hands of Robespierre for going against the government
- expelled from home or country by authority-Napoleon sent to Elba
5 True/False questions
Louis XVI → popular vote by ballot
3 Estates → grim medieval fortress used as a prison for political prisoners-stormed in 1789
Napoleon in Russia → code of laws that embodied Enlightenment principles and equality for men. Women lost rights with this code.
Plebiscite → popular vote by ballot
Napoleonic Code → code of laws that embodied Enlightenment principles and equality for men. Women lost rights with this code.