5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Napoleon in Russia
- Jaques Necker
- a Napoleon entered Russia with many troops but the Russians retreated and burned villages, leaving the French hungry and without shelter-many French died
- b popular vote by ballot
- c financial expert who was an advisor to Louis XIV-reformed the government and lowered tariffs
- d in the French Revolution, a radical group made up of Parisian wage-earners, and small shopkeepers who wanted a greater voice in government, lower prices, and an end of food shortages
- e Austrian foreign minister who basically controlled the Congress of Vienna. Wanted to promote peace, conservatism, and the repression of libaral nationalism throughout Europe.
5 Multiple choice questions
- hit-and-run raids used by Spanish patriots against the French
- A time in France were 300,000 were executed under the hands of Robespierre for going against the government
- The delegates of the National Assembly met and decided that they would never separate until a constitution was established
- This was the march by the women of Paris to the home of Marie Antoinette to get Loius XVI to go back to Paris
- shrewd lawyer and politician who rose to the leadership of the Committee of Public Safety, promoted religious toleration and wanted to abolish slavery-popular with the sans-culottes
5 True/False questions
Marie Antoinette → Austrian foreign minister who basically controlled the Congress of Vienna. Wanted to promote peace, conservatism, and the repression of libaral nationalism throughout Europe.
Exile → expelled from home or country by authority-Napoleon sent to Elba
Tricolor → a flag having three colored stripes (especially the French flag)
Louis XVI → Heir of Louis XIV-indecisive, bad ruler, big spender.
Suffrage → the right to vote