5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- judicial branch
- annapolis convention
- a article 3
- b what conditions have historically plagued popular governments
- c what type of amo can fuel a faction?
- d convention preceded the constitutional convention
- e ... is the final goal of civil society and govt.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- this man helped write the preamble and the NY state const.
- lame duck period reduced
- the constitution called for wanting a .... based government
- each branch has a power of restraint over another
- 85 essays wrote by hamilton, madison, and Jay about the need for a strong central government
5 True/False Questions
patrick henry → the most common source of factions is the unequal distribution of ....
74, 55 → ... amount of delegates were appointed to the convention, of which ... actually attended sessions
limited government → .... legislative, ... executive
11 → limits on suing state
convention of comprise → govt. power is divided into 3 equal parts to handle the 3 facets of governing