5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- state government
- William Paterson
- debts, supremacy, oaths
- a article 6
- b delegate of NJ who proposed the NJ plan
- c electors for D.C.
- d power to the people
- e what level of gov. held the most authority under the AOC?
5 Multiple choice questions
- jury in civil cases
- article 7
- division of govt. between a central and state govts.
- 85 essays wrote by hamilton, madison, and Jay about the need for a strong central government
- america is a ... ... in which the people surrender some power so that their rights are protected by both the state and the federal gov
5 True/False questions
1 → splits ballot for presidency
justice → ... is the final goal of civil society and govt.
3/5 compromise → representation of the slaves in the south
propaganda → persuasive info
17 → direct election of senators