5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- executive branch
- August 6, 1787
- convention of comprise
- a convention held after the annapolism convention
- b women suffrage
- c freedom of religion, speech, press, petition
- d this is the date that the convention accepted the first draft of the constitution
- e article 2
5 Multiple choice questions
- citizens assemble and administer the govt. in person
- judges must have specific .... and are appointed for ...
- electors for D.C.
- a govt. administered by representatives of the people- promises the cure we are seeking
- the convention had its specific origins in a proposal offered by ... and ... ... in the ... .... that the continential congress be given power to regulate commerce throughout the confederation
5 True/False questions
27 → presidential disability
appoint, elect → the 1st steop towards the separation of powers is finding a way to ... or ... people to each branch
15 → right to vote race wise
the states → ... is the final goal of civil society and govt.
remove causes, control effect → cures for factions