5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- qualifications, life
- annapolis convention
- a equal treatment in the states
- b two term limit for president
- c convention preceded the constitutional convention
- d judges must have specific .... and are appointed for ...
- e power to the people
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what type of amo can fuel a faction?
- governor of viriginia that didn't sign the constitution
- ... is the final goal of civil society and govt.
- the 1st steop towards the separation of powers is finding a way to ... or ... people to each branch
- freedom of religion, speech, press, petition
5 True/False Questions
amendments → what type of amo can fuel a faction?
6 → power to the people
23 → electors for D.C.
74, 55 → ends poll tax
little → henry believed that the ... govts offered the chief protection for personal liberties