5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gouverneur Morris
- pure democracy
- a no illegal search and seizure
- b citizens assemble and administer the govt. in person
- c this man helped write the preamble and the NY state const.
- d electors for D.C.
- e persuasive info
5 Multiple choice questions
- right to vote at 18
- what day was a convention held to revise the AOC?
- the 1st steop towards the separation of powers is finding a way to ... or ... people to each branch
- representation of the slaves in the south
- delegate of NJ who proposed the NJ plan
5 True/False questions
12, 10 → limits on suing state
10 → prohibition
factions → what conditions have historically plagued popular governments
federalist papers → article 4
judicial branch → article 3