5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- August 6, 1787
- debts, supremacy, oaths
- remove causes, control effect
- a what type of amo can fuel a faction?
- b article 6
- c this is the date that the convention accepted the first draft of the constitution
- d right to vote race wise
- e cures for factions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what conditions have historically plagued popular governments
- right to bear arms
- article 3
- the 1st steop towards the separation of powers is finding a way to ... or ... people to each branch
- judicial branch's power to declare actions of gov. unconstitutional
5 True/False Questions
compoud republic → a govt. administered by representatives of the people- promises the cure we are seeking
justice → henry believed that the ... govts offered the chief protection for personal liberties
pure democracy → the most common source of factions is the unequal distribution of ....
federalsim → division of govt. between a central and state govts.
27 → right to vote at 18