← Abnormal Psych Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Structural Stage
- a The use of self-deceiving justifications for unacceptable behaviors
- b The study of patterns of diseases in the population
- c ID, ego, and superego.
- d Two or more disorders at the same time, 3% of the population
- e Cases, new and existing, of a condition at a point in time
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The thrusting of one's own unacceptable impulses onto others so that others are assumed to have those impulses.
- New cases of a condition which occur during a specific period of time
- Discomfort, bizarreness, and inefficiency.
- Does Therapy, Masters
5 True/False Questions
Superego → Moral, lack of a conscience
SMI (Serious Mental Illness) → Disorders that interfere with some areas of social functioning
Thorndike → The refusal to face the true nature of a threat
Psychiatrists → Physchological testing, PHD or Masters
ID → Pleasure, lack of self control/illogical emotion, irrational