5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Echoing, repeating.
- b Diseased state of the lung.
- c In a secret matter, sneakily.
- d The science of behavior and mental processes.
- e To warn in advance.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A first public appearance.
- Easily seen, apparent.
- Shock, horror, disgust.
- Self-control, calmness.
- To regard with extreme disgust; hate.
5 True/False Questions
foreboding → Echoing, repeating.
prejudice → An opinion formed without considering all sides of the question. Unfairness, injustice.
subdued → Delicate, not obvious.
acquaintance → Irritating; annoying.
acknowledgement → Quick to notice, alert, watchful.