5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Disorderly.
- b The act of surrendering.
- c Wrong, not as it should be.
- d Quick to notice, alert, watchful.
- e Great joy and excitement.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Delicate, not obvious.
- Sadly thoughtful. Depressed, sad, gloomy.
- A bell tower.
- Self-control, calmness.
- To rule over in government or state.
5 True/False Questions
disgruntled → Delicate, not obvious.
absurd → Quiet and restrained.
anticipation → To destroy or make into nothing.
psychology → The science of behavior and mental processes.
stealthily → In a secret matter, sneakily.