5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Great joy and excitement.
- b To be calm and relaxed.
- c Feared greatly.
- d To rule over in government or state.
- e To disturb greatly. Agitate, bother, worry.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To make feeble.
- Sadly thoughtful. Depressed, sad, gloomy.
- The science of behavior and mental processes.
- Delicate, not obvious.
5 True/False questions
invasion → Act of entering by force.
resonating → To warn in advance.
capitulation → The act of surrendering.
stealthily → In a secret matter, sneakily.
precautions → To warn in advance.