5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Shock, horror, disgust.
- b A bell tower.
- c To warn in advance.
- d In a secret matter, sneakily.
- e To go down.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Someone you know, but who is not a close friend.
- To be calm and relaxed.
- Something done or said to thank or recognize someone.
- To rule over in government or state.
- To formally bring to an end.
5 True/False questions
poise → To think about or wonder.
frenzy → Feared greatly.
jubilation → To destroy or make into nothing.
aggravating → Shock, horror, disgust.
mortgage → Very serious, likely to produce harm or danger.