5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Lacking in order.
- b Easily seen, apparent.
- c To formally bring to an end.
- d A loan to purchase a home or other real estate.
- e Self-control, calmness.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An opinion formed without considering all sides of the question. Unfairness, injustice.
- To think about or wonder.
- A first public appearance.
- Feared greatly.
- Actions taken to prevent difficulty before it happens.
5 True/False questions
disgruntled → Delicate, not obvious.
anticipation → To look forward to.
acquaintance → Irritating; annoying.
observant → Quick to notice, alert, watchful.
perturb → Lacking in order.