5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The science of behavior and mental processes.
- b To make feeble.
- c Someone you know, but who is not a close friend.
- d Lacking in order.
- e Sadly thoughtful. Depressed, sad, gloomy.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A loan to purchase a home or other real estate.
- Very serious, likely to produce harm or danger.
- A first public appearance.
- To go down.
- Act of entering by force.
5 True/False Questions
anticipation → To destroy or make into nothing.
precautions → Actions taken to prevent difficulty before it happens.
ponder → To think about or wonder.
raucous → To rule over in government or state.
stealthily → In a secret matter, sneakily.