5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a An opinion formed without considering all sides of the question. Unfairness, injustice.
- b Quiet and restrained.
- c To rule over in government or state.
- d Delicate, not obvious.
- e Easily seen, apparent.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Shock, horror, disgust.
- Sadly thoughtful. Depressed, sad, gloomy.
- Lacking deep meaning; shallow; unimportant or unnecessary. Phony, unimportant.
- To go down.
- To regard with extreme disgust; hate.
5 True/False questions
pneumonia → Diseased state of the lung.
observant → Quick to notice, alert, watchful.
adjourn → To formally bring to an end.
mortgage → To regard with extreme disgust; hate.
debut → Feared greatly.