5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Feared greatly.
- b The act of surrendering.
- c Lacking in order.
- d To destroy or make into nothing.
- e To bring together.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To make ill-humored.
- In a secret matter, sneakily.
- Irritating; annoying.
- To rule over in government or state.
- Great joy and excitement.
5 True/False Questions
poise → Self-control, calmness.
superficial → Lacking deep meaning; shallow; unimportant or unnecessary. Phony, unimportant.
resonating → Echoing, repeating.
debut → Lacking in order.
pneumonia → Diseased state of the lung.