5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To regard with extreme disgust; hate.
- b Wrong, not as it should be.
- c A first public appearance.
- d Lacking deep meaning; shallow; unimportant or unnecessary. Phony, unimportant.
- e Great joy and excitement.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Irritating; annoying.
- Sadly thoughtful. Depressed, sad, gloomy.
- Shock, horror, disgust.
- To be calm and relaxed.
- Something done or said to thank or recognize someone.
5 True/False questions
emaciated → To make feeble.
reigns → Wrong, not as it should be.
psychology → Sadly thoughtful. Depressed, sad, gloomy.
foreboding → Echoing, repeating.
confer → To bring together.