5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Irritating; annoying.
- b To formally bring to an end.
- c Something done or said to thank or recognize someone.
- d Feared greatly.
- e An opinion formed without considering all sides of the question. Unfairness, injustice.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lacking deep meaning; shallow; unimportant or unnecessary. Phony, unimportant.
- Quick to notice, alert, watchful.
- To make ill-humored.
- The act of surrendering.
- To disturb greatly. Agitate, bother, worry.
5 True/False questions
grave → Self-control, calmness.
stealthily → In a secret matter, sneakily.
jubilation → To destroy or make into nothing.
anticipation → To look forward to.
raucous → Disorderly.