5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what happened as a result of the panic of 1873?
- what is popular sovereignty?
- how many states had to ratify the constitution before it took affect?
- which amendment give you the right to an impartial jury?
- what is meant by the supreme law of the land?
- a sixth amendment
- b nine states
- c it is a government in which people vote
- d the constitution must be head of all laws
- e banks and businesses failed, democrats won many victories in congress and state elections, and many farmers were unable to get their crops to the market due to road failures
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- eigth amendment
- mr. president
- dolly madison
- she was a conductor who helped enslaved blacks cross the underground railroad
5 True/False Questions
what is a veto? → a person born in a counrty who wants to eliminate foreign influence
what role did women play in the civil war? → spies, nurses, laundress, cooked, farmed, they even fought on the front
what werer the reasons americans traveled west? → 1788
what is the power of judicial review? → it states the purpose of the constitution
why did lincoln issue the emancipation proclamation? → he hoped it would weaked the south's ability to fight in the war