5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- which amendment gives toy the right to freedom of speech and religion?
- what does the constitution forbid states to do?
- what article of the constitution established the supreme court?
- what did the kansas-nebraska act call for with regards to slavery in new territories?
- what is meant by the supreme law of the land?
- a coin money
- b they wanted nebraska to be a free state and kansas a slave state
- c article three
- d first amendment
- e the constitution must be head of all laws
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "we the people of the united states..."
- treat them peacefully and with kindness
- enforce laws
- appotomax courthouse in virginia
- missouri, kentucky, west virginia, and maryland
5 True/False Questions
which amendment allows toy to bear arms? → missouri, kentucky, west virginia, and maryland
how many supreme court justices are there? → it is the principle that the supreme court has the final say in the intrepretting the constitution
what does it mean when the supreme court declares something unconstitutional? → it provided a way for the constitution to be amended
what is the bill of rights? → the first ten ammendments (personal rights)
what caused the fighting to begin? → a series of laws enacted in 1820 to maintain the balance of power between slave and free states. it also started the new states in the louisiana territory would be free states if they were not of missouri's southern border