5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how many members of congress must pass a bill after it has been vetoed?
- what was the most imporant result of the supreme court decision in the case of marbury vs. madison?
- which amendment states that powers not specifically given to the federal government are reserved to the states of to the people?
- what is meant by the supreme law of the land?
- why was the bill of rights added to the constitution?
- a the constitution must be head of all laws
- b 2/3rd
- c it protected the people against a powerful national government
- d is established judicial review
- e tenth amendment
5 Multiple choice questions
- second amendment
- francis scott key
- fourth amendment
- fourteenth amendment
- to appoint the supreme court
5 True/False questions
why did lincoln free the slaves in the south? → to preserve the union
which amendment give you the right to an impartial jury? → fourteenth amendment
what is the importance of article 5 of the constitution? → it provided a way for the constitution to be amended
how did congress agree to adress george washington once he was elected to the presidency? → mr. president
what subject did most northern whites and southern whites agree on? → it formend a whole new nation and stop all ties with america