5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is a radical?
- who was the first vice president and the second president?
- what year was the constitution convention held in?
- what is popular sovereignty?
- why was the government separated into three branches?
- a john adams
- b it is a government in which people vote
- c separation of powers
- d a person who take extreme political positions?
- e 1787
5 Multiple choice questions
- the battle of gettysburg
- is established judicial review
- nine states
- charleston, south carlonia (fort sumter)
- the senate and house of representatives
5 True/False questions
why was the north's capture of new orleans a serious blow to the south? → separation of powers
what is a veto? → a severe food shortage
who saved important items from the white house before the british burned it down? → dolly madison
who was dorthea dix? → she was a reformer of the ways mentally ill people were treated without being treated like criminals
when was the constitution ratified? → coin money