5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- which amendment protects against unreasonable search and seizure?
- what is ratification?
- what group went west for religious freedom?
- what is the power of judicial review?
- who were tejanos?
- a the mormons
- b fourth amendment
- c people of the spanish heritage who considered texas to be their home
- d it is the principle that the supreme court has the final say in the intrepretting the constitution
- e official approval
5 Multiple choice questions
- americans invaded mexico from different directions
- first amendment
- dolly madison
- freedmen's bureau
- to farm and ranch where land was plentiful, to find gold and become rich, and to escape debt or legal problems
5 True/False questions
what article of the constitution established the supreme court? → article three
what were the confederate states of america? → missouri, kentucky, west virginia, and maryland
who was the founder of the organization that later became the red cross? → clara barton
who has the power to declare war? → congress/legislative branch
what is a veto? → a person who take extreme political positions?