5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- what is the president's term of office?
- what role did women play in the civil war?
- what determines the number of representatives a state has in the house of representatives?
- how many amendments have been added to the constitution?
- why did southern states secede after lincoln was elected 1860?
- a the population of the state
- b four years
- c 27
- d spies, nurses, laundress, cooked, farmed, they even fought on the front
- e they were afraid northerners would abolish slavery
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the rejection of a law or bill
- it included a plan for a national bank so that currency could be used in all states. it improved transportation to make travel easier
- the battle of gettysburg
- missouri, kentucky, west virginia, and maryland
- william travis
5 True/False Questions
what technological advance made the civil war more deadly than earlier american wars? → rifles
what is meant by the supreme law of the land? → the constitution must be head of all laws
why were sojourner truth and fredrick gouglas effective abolitionist speakers? → they had both been slaves
how did jefferson tell lewis and clark to treat the native americans they may come across? → and emigrant
where did robert e. lee surrender to grant? → appotomax courthouse in virginia