5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how did the union raise money to fight the war?
- how many years is a US senator elected into office for?
- why did lincoln issue the emancipation proclamation?
- how did the US win the war with mexico?
- how does the preamble beign?
- a income tax
- b he hoped it would weaked the south's ability to fight in the war
- c "we the people of the united states..."
- d americans invaded mexico from different directions
- e six years
5 Multiple choice questions
- it increased american patiotism, weakened native american resistance, and US manufacturing grew
- third amendment
- to farm and ranch where land was plentiful, to find gold and become rich, and to escape debt or legal problems
- it provided a way for the constitution to be amended
- william travis
5 True/False questions
who fought for laws giving married women the right to own their own property? → susan b. anthony
what caused the fighting to begin? → southereners' fire on fort sumter
what is ratification? → a person born in a counrty who wants to eliminate foreign influence
which amendment protects the right to petition the government? → one
what is a scalawag? → a poor white farmer who became a republican because he was upset over the war