5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- how did congress agree to adress george washington once he was elected to the presidency?
- what group went west for religious freedom?
- what is the importance of article 5 of the constitution?
- which amendment allows toy to bear arms?
- why was the north's capture of new orleans a serious blow to the south?
- a mr. president
- b the mormons
- c second amendment
- d new orleans was the largest city in the south
- e it provided a way for the constitution to be amended
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- how western lands would be added to the union
- the states
- to choose the US president
- official approval
- that free african americans can't vote
5 True/False Questions
what is an immigrant? → a person who comes ro a different counrty to settle
who fought for laws giving married women the right to own their own property? → susan b. anthony
what is sectionalism? → a person born in a counrty who wants to eliminate foreign influence
what was thetreaty that ended the war of 1812? → treaty of ghent
who operated schools to educate former slaves? → congress/legislative branch