5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- why did war between britain and france put the united states in an awkward position?
- how are member of the supreme court chosen?
- what were black codes?
- under the articles of confederation, which governments had the most power?
- what issue did the smaller states demand be settled before they would agree on the articles of ceonfederation?
- a they are appointed by the president
- b how western lands would be added to the union
- c they were southern laws designed to limit the rights of blacks
- d the states
- e france was an ally and britain was an important trading partner
5 Multiple choice questions
- to give african amercans the right to vote
- and emigrant
- it is the principle that the supreme court has the final say in the intrepretting the constitution
- fifth amendment
- he hoped it would weaked the south's ability to fight in the war
5 True/False questions
why did lincoln free the slaves in the south? → soldiers were better trained
who was dorthea dix? → official approval
what is an immigrant? → a person who comes ro a different counrty to settle
why did northereners want to go to war? → to preserve the union
how did congress agree to adress george washington once he was elected to the presidency? → mr. president