5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who is known as the father of the Constitution?
- When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
- What is the 3/5 Compromise?
- What could the central government not do under the Articles of Confederation?
- What did Thomas Paine write?
- a James Madison
- b Common Sense
- c July 4th, 1776
- d Tax
- e Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A single Congress house based on equality
- All slaves to count
- Articles of Confederation
- The world
- To gain support for their struggle for freedom
5 True/False Questions
Who got no power under the Articles of Confederation? → The Central Government
Who wrote the Declaration of Independence? → Thomas Jefferson
How long did the Articles of Confederation last? → The Central Government
What is a compromise? → Giving up something to get something in return
Who was the evil king of England? → The world