5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did the North want from the 3/5ths Compromise?
- Why was the Declaration written to the world?
- When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
- What did the New Jersey plan call for?
- What is a compromise?
- a Giving up something to get something in return
- b July 4th, 1776
- c To gain support for their struggle for freedom
- d No slaves to count
- e A single Congress house based on equality
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- We are free and the reasons why
- Thomas Jefferson
- Two house legislature
- The world
- Two house Congress based on population
5 True/False Questions
What was the first attempt at government in US? → Articles of Confederation
What did Thomas Paine write? → Giving up something to get something in return
Who got no power under the Articles of Confederation? → The Central Government
How long did the Articles of Confederation last? → The Central Government
Who is known as the father of the Constitution? → Ben Franklin