5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the Great Compromise?
- Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
- What is a compromise?
- Who is known as the father of the Constitution?
- What did Thomas Paine write?
- a There would be two houses in Congress. One based on population; the other equally.
- b Giving up something to get something in return
- c Thomas Jefferson
- d James Madison
- e Common Sense
5 Multiple choice questions
- King George
- The world
- We are free and the reasons why
5 True/False questions
Who was the leader of the Constitutional Convention? → Ben Franklin
Why was the Declaration written to the world? → The world
What was the first attempt at government in US? → Philadelphia
What does bicameral mean? → Giving up something to get something in return
What did the Virginia Plan call for? → Two house Congress based on population