5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What was the first attempt at government in US?
- Who was the evil king of England?
- Who got all the power under the Articles of Confederation?
- What is a constitution?
- What does bicameral mean?
- a King George
- b Two house legislature
- c A written form of government
- d The States
- e Articles of Confederation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Giving up something to get something in return
- Thomas Jefferson
- No slaves to count
- To gain support for their struggle for freedom
- Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
5 True/False Questions
When was the Declaration of Independence signed? → July 4th, 1776
What did the Virginia Plan call for? → Two house Congress based on population
How long did the Articles of Confederation last? → The Central Government
What could the central government not do under the Articles of Confederation? → The States
Who was the Declaraion written to? → The world