5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is a compromise?
- What two things did the Declaration of Independence tell?
- Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
- What could the central government not do under the Articles of Confederation?
- Who was the evil king of England?
- a Thomas Jefferson
- b King George
- c Tax
- d We are free and the reasons why
- e Giving up something to get something in return
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- There would be two houses in Congress. One based on population; the other equally.
- The States
- The world
- 11 years
- Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
5 True/False Questions
What did Thomas Paine write? → Common Sense
What does bicameral mean? → Two house legislature
Where was the Constitutional Convention? → Philadelphia
What did the South want from the 3/5ths Compromise? → No slaves to count
What did the Virginia Plan call for? → Two house Congress based on population