5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What does bicameral mean?
- What did the New Jersey plan call for?
- Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
- Who got no power under the Articles of Confederation?
- What did the South want from the 3/5ths Compromise?
- a Thomas Jefferson
- b The Central Government
- c Two house legislature
- d All slaves to count
- e A single Congress house based on equality
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The States
- A written form of government
- July 4th, 1776
- Ben Franklin
- James Madison
5 True/False Questions
What did Thomas Paine write? → Common Sense
What could the central government not do under the Articles of Confederation? → The States
Where was the Constitutional Convention? → Ben Franklin
What did the North want from the 3/5ths Compromise? → No slaves to count
Why was the Declaration written to the world? → To gain support for their struggle for freedom