5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did Thomas Paine write?
- Where was the Constitutional Convention?
- Who was the leader of the Constitutional Convention?
- Why was the Declaration written to the world?
- What is a constitution?
- a To gain support for their struggle for freedom
- b Ben Franklin
- c Common Sense
- d A written form of government
- e Philadelphia
5 Multiple choice questions
- James Madison
- Articles of Confederation
- Two house Congress based on population
- King George
- All slaves to count
5 True/False questions
Who got no power under the Articles of Confederation? → The Central Government
What is the Great Compromise? → Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
Who was the Declaraion written to? → The world
What does bicameral mean? → Giving up something to get something in return
When was the Declaration of Independence signed? → Thomas Jefferson