5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where was the Constitutional Convention?
- Who was the leader of the Constitutional Convention?
- Who was the Declaraion written to?
- What was the first attempt at government in US?
- What did Thomas Paine write?
- a Articles of Confederation
- b The world
- c Common Sense
- d Philadelphia
- e Ben Franklin
5 Multiple choice questions
- The States
- There would be two houses in Congress. One based on population; the other equally.
- Giving up something to get something in return
- Thomas Jefferson
- A written form of government
5 True/False questions
What two things did the Declaration of Independence tell? → Thomas Jefferson
What did the New Jersey plan call for? → A single Congress house based on equality
What could the central government not do under the Articles of Confederation? → The States
Who got no power under the Articles of Confederation? → The States
Who is known as the father of the Constitution? → Ben Franklin