5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How long did the Articles of Confederation last?
- When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
- Who got no power under the Articles of Confederation?
- What is the Great Compromise?
- What was the first attempt at government in US?
- a The Central Government
- b 11 years
- c July 4th, 1776
- d There would be two houses in Congress. One based on population; the other equally.
- e Articles of Confederation
5 Multiple choice questions
- A written form of government
- Two house Congress based on population
- The world
5 True/False questions
What is the 3/5 Compromise? → Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
Who wrote the Declaration of Independence? → July 4th, 1776
What did the North want from the 3/5ths Compromise? → All slaves to count
Why was the Declaration written to the world? → The world
Who was the evil king of England? → The world