5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What did Thomas Paine write?
- Who got all the power under the Articles of Confederation?
- What did the Virginia Plan call for?
- When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
- What did the North want from the 3/5ths Compromise?
- a The States
- b Common Sense
- c No slaves to count
- d Two house Congress based on population
- e July 4th, 1776
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
- Giving up something to get something in return
- Two house legislature
- 11 years
5 True/False Questions
Who was the evil king of England? → King George
Who wrote the Declaration of Independence? → July 4th, 1776
What is a constitution? → Giving up something to get something in return
Why was the Declaration written to the world? → The world
Where was the Constitutional Convention? → Ben Franklin