5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who got no power under the Articles of Confederation?
- What is the 3/5 Compromise?
- What could the central government not do under the Articles of Confederation?
- What two things did the Declaration of Independence tell?
- What does bicameral mean?
- a The Central Government
- b Slaves would count as 3/5ths of a person towards representation
- c Two house legislature
- d We are free and the reasons why
- e Tax
5 Multiple choice questions
- A single Congress house based on equality
- King George
- The world
- Two house Congress based on population
- To gain support for their struggle for freedom
5 True/False questions
Where was the Constitutional Convention? → Ben Franklin
What did the South want from the 3/5ths Compromise? → No slaves to count
What did the North want from the 3/5ths Compromise? → All slaves to count
Who wrote the Declaration of Independence? → July 4th, 1776
What is a constitution? → A written form of government