← Chapter 2 Health Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Autoimmune Disease
- Natural Immunity
- a Ability to fight off a normal cold without medicine from a doctor.
- b your immune system mistakes it own cells for infections and start fighting itself
- c inflmmation on bursa due to excessive stress on the joint
- d poor diet and exercise, lack of water, ignoring urge to purge, contribute to feces (waste) to become dry and immobile.
- e colon cancer on the rise
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- skin, nails, hair, sweat glands, oil glands.
- protection, regulation of body temperature, sensitivity
- they work in pairs to shorten or extendl balancing act
- muscular sac in abdomen provides a place for fertalized egg to grow.
- Premenstrail Syndrome
5 True/False Questions
Strokes → stretching or tearing of ligaments in a joint
Arteries → happens when in the small intestine or stomach has an open sore on the membrane lining.
Ovaries → Birth canal
Epilepsy → breaks down fat in diet
Capallaries → largest blood vessels carrying oxygenated blood away from heart.