5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a force of attraction between two objects; the strength of force is due to the mass and distance between the two objects.
- Lower-than-normal high tides that occur during first and third moon and the Sun, Earth, Moon are at a 90 degree angle
- the time that it takes an object to orbit another object one complete time.
- the total amount of matter in an object; not dependent upon gravitational pull.
- Higher-than-normal high tide during a full moon and the Sun, Earth, Moon are in a line
4 True/False Questions
low tide → a tide that reaches minimum height for a given part of the day
orbital velocity → the time that it takes an object to orbit another object one complete time.
Law of Inertia → the tendency of an object to remain either at rest or in motion unless acted on by an outside force
velocity → speed and direction that an object travels over a specified distance during a measured amount of time; rate of motion