5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- David Cameron
- 6 years
- Prime minister
- Stephen Harper
- a How long is the term for the Mexican president?
- b Military or military officers who take over the civilian government
- c Who is the real power in Russia?
- d Who is the current Prime minister of England?
- e Who is the prime minister of Canada today?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who is the prime minister of Russia today?
- Run by one person or a small group of people who are usually military officers
- Citizens elect representatives to govern for them
- Who brought about the end of the Soviet Union?
- Who is the president of Russia today?
5 True/False questions
Parliamentary government → An elected assembly has both legislative and executive powers
Felipe Calderon → Who is the president of Mexico today?
Hu Jintao → Who is the leader of China today?
Mao Zedong → Who introduced communism into China?
Perestroika → Military or military officers who take over the civilian government