5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Pre conventional
- Trust VS mistrust
- a Obedience and punishment ... It's okay to steal if I don't get caught.
- b Birth to one year. Is my world predictable and supportive?
- c Sensorimotor, preoperational, concrete operations, and formal operations.
- d Law and order... In laws will respect him, illegal to steal.
- e Process of physical and mental development
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Social contract... For the better good. If reversed would the druggist steal the drug because it's so expensive?
- A virtually permanent learning process displayed by a newborn animal when they encounter new environmental changest or stimuli.
- Understanding that objects still exist even when they cannot be touched heard or seen, crucial stage in cognitive development. Ex. Playing with a ball with a baby, hiding it under a blanket, them knowing to peek under the blanket shows they have developed object permanence.
- Infants balance the need to explore and the need to be close.
- Six to twelve years. Am I successful or worthless?
5 True/False Questions
Separation anxiety → Occurs when the child is suddenly left alone or separated from the mother.
Identity VS role confusion → Teenage years. Who am I? Self doubt, or super confident.
Intimacy VS isolation → Anything that stimulates the new borns brain. Fit the new object to the schema.
Rooting reflex → A response to touch.
Assimilation → Anything that stimulates the new borns brain. Fit the new object to the schema.