5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Article VI
- Reserved powers
- 12th Amendment
- 10th Amendment
- a The Supremacy Clause
- b reserved powers of the states
- c election of the president; presidential ticket; electoral college
- d 2-House legislature
- e Those powers not mentioned in the Constitution are reserved for the states; 10th Amendment
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- necessary and proper clause allowed the creation of the US Bank; "the power to tax involves the power to destroy"
- Amending the Constitution
- presidential succession and disability
- Necessary and proper clause (implied powers)
- president's salary
5 True/False Questions
Plessy v. Ferguson → "separate but equal"
Article II → Ratification of the Constitution
26th Amendment → YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!!
US v. Nixon → executive privilege did not apply with the Watergate Tapes
Dred Scott v. Sandford → reflects dual federalism; slaves could not be taken away without due process;