5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- per capita payment
- a those who held intrest in a corporation
- b one who agrees to buy or belong for a period of time
- c expenditure of capital to secure income or profit
- d pay equally according to the number of individuals
- e regulations adopted by a corporation or association to govern its internal affairs
5 Multiple choice questions
- Related medical groups contributing thier diagnosis of the nature of a patient's disease upon which standardized fees are based.
- payment in a lump sum to physicians.
- treat all employees equally
- labor union or group with the same interests
- a group of persons together performing some business undertaking
5 True/False questions
venue → money, services, or goods owed to some person or persons to whom one is onligated.
Notice → the area where the court may try a case
Discrimination → payment in a lump sum to physicians.
dividends → those elected and terminated by stockholders to management responsibility in a corporation.
discrimination may be shown by → disparate treatment or disparate impact