5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to raise a tax
- b one who agrees to buy or belong for a period of time
- c expenditure of capital to secure income or profit
- d an offer of money from one person to another
- e a marked differeb=nce between two things
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- direction or administration of the affairs of a person, business, or organization.
- regulations adopted by a corporation or association to govern its internal affairs
- basis of professional billing, either so much per hour or per identified procedure
- those who held intrest in a corporation
- the assests in money or property accumulated by individual, partnership, or corporate ownership of a business; net worth.
5 True/False Questions
interstate → a process of reasoning by which a fact is deduced as a logical consequence of other facts
negotiated fee schedules → the process of consideration of offers until an offer is accepted.
per capita payment → pay equally according to the number of individuals
Comparable → a marked differeb=nce between two things
capitation → a means by which a group of people can unite to create an entity to do somthing impossible for members. The organization is established by filing a certification of corproation in the state where its main place of business is located.