5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- utilization reviews
- discrimination may be shown by
- a disparate treatment or disparate impact
- b those who held intrest in a corporation
- c the force of impression of some thing on a another
- d process by which hospitals reviewpatient progress
- e personal belongings and property owned by a person or, if he or she has died, by his or her estate,
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- expenditure of capital to secure income or profit
- a process of reasoning by which a fact is deduced as a logical consequence of other facts
- labor union or group with the same interests
- payment in a lump sum to physicians.
- persons holding formal positions in an organization.
5 True/False Questions
Sole proprietorship → those whom money is owed.
profits → the gains accured from business or investments after the payment of expenses
Forms of alternative delivery system → health maintanence organizations (HMOs) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPOs)
Discrimination → payment in a lump sum to physicians.
bylaws → the force of impression of some thing on a another