5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Diagnostic related groups (DRGs)
- risk management
- a payment in a lump sum to physicians.
- b failure to treat all persons equally.
- c Related medical groups contributing thier diagnosis of the nature of a patient's disease upon which standardized fees are based.
- d minimizing the danger or hazard
- e the force of impression of some thing on a another
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- attempt to acheive collection agreements
- one who agrees to buy or belong for a period of time
- between two or more states
- benefits paid to an employee for a prior term of service after he or she stops work for that employeer
- make changes for the disabled.
5 True/False Questions
good faith → the gains accured from business or investments after the payment of expenses
facially neutral → treat all employees equally
utilization reviews → payment in a lump sum to physicians.
negotiated fee schedules → conduct that is against common knowledge that, by its act, without arguement, can be declared negligent
disparate → a marked differeb=nce between two things