5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- negligent per se
- a the force of impression of some thing on a another
- b a corporation diversifying operations by aquiring varied enterprises. A large group of corporations.
- c Likely to com about; looking forward to the future.
- d conduct that is against common knowledge that, by its act, without arguement, can be declared negligent
- e those elected and terminated by stockholders to management responsibility in a corporation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Ownership of a business by one person.
- those who held intrest in a corporation
- an offer of money from one person to another
- basis of professional billing, either so much per hour or per identified procedure
- money, services, or goods owed to some person or persons to whom one is onligated.
5 True/False Questions
levy → to raise a tax
collective bargaining → attempt to acheive collection agreements
mitigating → make less severe due to considerations of fairness and mercy
Discrimination → payment in a lump sum to physicians.
Assests → personal belongings and property owned by a person or, if he or she has died, by his or her estate,