5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a distrubuted profits of a corporation
- b a process of reasoning by which a fact is deduced as a logical consequence of other facts
- c personal belongings and property owned by a person or, if he or she has died, by his or her estate,
- d An announcement written or displayed.
- e expenditure of capital to secure income or profit
5 Multiple choice questions
- the process of consideration of offers until an offer is accepted.
- attempt to acheive collection agreements
- Likely to com about; looking forward to the future.
- regulations adopted by a corporation or association to govern its internal affairs
- unit of stock giving the possessor part ownership
5 True/False questions
Retirement benefits → benefits paid to an employee for a prior term of service after he or she stops work for that employeer
risk management → direction or administration of the affairs of a person, business, or organization.
interstate → expenditure of capital to secure income or profit
disparate → the representation of one thing or person similar to another.
joint ventue → the area where the court may try a case