5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- collective bargaining
- risk management
- good faith
- a honesty of intention
- b the force of impression of some thing on a another
- c attempt to acheive collection agreements
- d make less severe due to considerations of fairness and mercy
- e minimizing the danger or hazard
5 Multiple choice questions
- a means by which a group of people can unite to create an entity to do somthing impossible for members. The organization is established by filing a certification of corproation in the state where its main place of business is located.
- those who held intrest in a corporation
- persons holding formal positions in an organization.
- the gains accured from business or investments after the payment of expenses
- expenditure of capital to secure income or profit
5 True/False questions
levy → money, services, or goods owed to some person or persons to whom one is onligated.
venue → the area where the court may try a case
Probable cause → Likely to com about; looking forward to the future.
dividends → those elected and terminated by stockholders to management responsibility in a corporation.
Capital → the assests in money or property accumulated by individual, partnership, or corporate ownership of a business; net worth.