5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Probable cause
- a the area where the court may try a case
- b having more evidence for than against
- c between two or more states
- d regulations adopted by a corporation or association to govern its internal affairs
- e an offer of money from one person to another
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the representation of one thing or person similar to another.
- persons holding formal positions in an organization.
- disparate treatment or disparate impact
- the process of consideration of offers until an offer is accepted.
- covering completely
5 True/False Questions
levy → to raise a tax
Debts → money, services, or goods owed to some person or persons to whom one is onligated.
inferences → a process of reasoning by which a fact is deduced as a logical consequence of other facts
Creditors → those elected and terminated by stockholders to management responsibility in a corporation.
subscribers → one who agrees to buy or belong for a period of time