5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- good faith
- bargaining unit
- Retirement benefits
- a basis of professional billing, either so much per hour or per identified procedure
- b labor union or group with the same interests
- c to raise a tax
- d benefits paid to an employee for a prior term of service after he or she stops work for that employeer
- e honesty of intention
5 Multiple choice questions
- An announcement written or displayed.
- Likely to com about; looking forward to the future.
- payment in a lump sum to physicians.
- a group of persons together performing some business undertaking
- the area where the court may try a case
5 True/False questions
Sole proprietorship → the gains accured from business or investments after the payment of expenses
Capital → the assests in money or property accumulated by individual, partnership, or corporate ownership of a business; net worth.
per capita payment → the assests in money or property accumulated by individual, partnership, or corporate ownership of a business; net worth.
impact → the force of impression of some thing on a another
subscribers → one who agrees to buy or belong for a period of time