5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Probable cause
- quality assurance
- a a process of reasoning by which a fact is deduced as a logical consequence of other facts
- b persons holding formal positions in an organization.
- c having more evidence for than against
- d responsibility to uphold the quality of care in patients
- e failure to treat all persons equally.
5 Multiple choice questions
- personal belongings and property owned by a person or, if he or she has died, by his or her estate,
- unit of stock giving the possessor part ownership
- to raise a tax
- Related medical groups contributing thier diagnosis of the nature of a patient's disease upon which standardized fees are based.
- money, services, or goods owed to some person or persons to whom one is onligated.
5 True/False questions
Retirement benefits → benefits paid to an employee for a prior term of service after he or she stops work for that employeer
disparate → a marked differeb=nce between two things
subscribers → persons holding formal positions in an organization.
negotiated fee schedules → conduct that is against common knowledge that, by its act, without arguement, can be declared negligent
stockholders → those who held intrest in a corporation