5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- discrimination may be shown by
- a disparate treatment or disparate impact
- b An announcement written or displayed.
- c personal belongings and property owned by a person or, if he or she has died, by his or her estate,
- d an offer of money from one person to another
- e one who agrees to buy or belong for a period of time
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- health maintanence organizations (HMOs) and Preferred Provider Organization (PPOs)
- the process of consideration of offers until an offer is accepted.
- those who held intrest in a corporation
- money, services, or goods owed to some person or persons to whom one is onligated.
- having more evidence for than against
5 True/False Questions
impact → a marked differeb=nce between two things
dividends → distrubuted profits of a corporation
mitigating → payment in a lump sum to physicians.
disparate → the representation of one thing or person similar to another.
bylaws → regulations adopted by a corporation or association to govern its internal affairs