5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What does the Justice Department oversee?
- What does the Department of Interior oversee?
- What does the State Department oversee?
- What was the name of the United States first form of Government?
- How many Supreme Court Justices are there?
- a Articles of Confederation
- b There are 9 justices
- c It enforces the U.S. governments laws
- d Protects natural resources and wildlife
- e Works with other countries
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To be 35 years old, Born in the U.S, and to have lived in the U.S. for 14 years
- It is for life unless you retire
- To pass laws, to look at them and vote to pass them.
- They protect citizens legal rights and protections
- Barney Frank
5 True/False Questions
44) Who is the Governor of Massachusetts? → Deval Patrick
What is the main job of the Supreme Court?- → John G. Roberts Jr.
What was the New Jersey Plan? → This plan favored small states that said all states should have the same amount of representatives
What is the main job of the Executive Departments? → The Cabinet
What part of government has to approve all Supreme Court Justices? → The Congress has to approve the presidents nomination