5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- CT scan
- SV or sievert
- a lying down
- b Computerized, computed tomography scan
- c the electrode is placed in 5th intercostal space just to the left of the midclavicular line.
- d the electrode is placed horizontal to V4 in the left anxillary line
- e The international unit of radiation dose equivilent
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- toxic drug effects that occur when digoxin is administered, - enhances automaticity --> tachyarrhythmias
- slowed AV conduction --> AV blocks
- PAT with block MC
- Patient in APU position would be
- measures bone density
- Which wave represents repolarization?
- Lead I, Lead II, Lead III
5 True/False Questions
c/kg → The international unit of radiation exposure
fluoroscopy → a moving grid. also includes the film tray
v2 → The electrode is placed horizontal to v4 in the left midaxillary line.
phosphors → fluorescent crystals that give off light when exposed to x-rays
diagnostic imaging → A material used to fill in hollow area's.