5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- interrupted baseline
- Right upper atrium
- a contraction
- b patient movement that dislodges the electrodes
- c sinus arrhythmia is _________.
- d Where is SA node?
- e lying down
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which disease can cause somatic tremors?
- Between Right arm and left arm
- heart is resting
- visualization of body parts in motion by projecting x-ray images on a luminous fluorescent screen
- Diagnostic imaging A noninvasive procedure using instrumentation that seeks to establish a diagnosis by observing body structure and/or function
5 True/False questions
MRI → the electrode is placed horizontal to V4 in the left anxillary line
1mm → one square on an ecg represent ______?
myelography → examination of the spinal cord after injection of dye
PVC (preventricular contractions) → QRS represents
v4 → the electrode is placed in 5th intercostal space just to the left of the midclavicular line.