5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- digitalis toxicity
- a a moving grid. also includes the film tray
- b The horizontal line on an ecg represents?
- c imaging of blood vessels
- d an image formed by an ultrasound machine
- e toxic drug effects that occur when digoxin is administered, - enhances automaticity --> tachyarrhythmias
- slowed AV conduction --> AV blocks
- PAT with block MC
5 Multiple choice questions
- The electrode is placed horizontal to v4 in the left midaxillary line.
- Patient prep for an ECG should includes using _______ __________ to prepare patients skin.
- Is and ecg an invasive procedure?
- heart is pumping
- patient movement that dislodges the electrodes
5 True/False questions
prone → Which type of scan uses magnets instead of radiation?
diagnostic imaging → Diagnostic imaging A noninvasive procedure using instrumentation that seeks to establish a diagnosis by observing body structure and/or function
PVC (preventricular contractions) → If there is an ec recording with interruptions what should you do?
radiopague → farther from the point of attachment
P wave → Lying face down