5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Lead I
- rhythm strip
- a an image formed by an ultrasound machine
- b fluorescent crystals that give off light when exposed to x-rays
- c Lead II on ECG
- d Between Right arm and left arm
- e the electrode is placed midway between v2 and v4
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Normal sinus rhythm
- the electrode is placed in 4th intercostal space just to the right of the sternum.
- the electrode is placed in 5th intercostal space just to the left of the midclavicular line.
- palm of the hand
- The horizontal line on an ecg represents?
5 True/False Questions
augmented leads → Standard limb leads are ____________ leads.
plantar → Sole of foot
supine → lying on the back face up
gantry → doughnut-shaped portion of a scanner that surrounds the patient and functions, at least in part, to gather imaging data
collimater → A box-like device attached under the tube housing that allows the limited operator to vary the size of the radiation field