5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- v1 - V2
- 25mm per second
- a above, toward the head
- b What are ectopic atrial beats called?
- c negative leads Qrs code shows a negative deflection
- d the electrode is placed in 4th intercostal space just to the right of the sternum.
- e standard speed for ecg recording is ________ _________ __________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Patient prep for an ECG should includes using _______ __________ to prepare patients skin.
- atrial (atrium) depolarization
- PERTAINING TO THE OUTSIDE
- the electrode is placed horizontal to V4 in the left anxillary line
- toxic drug effects that occur when digoxin is administered, - enhances automaticity --> tachyarrhythmias
- slowed AV conduction --> AV blocks
- PAT with block MC
5 True/False Questions
time → The horizontal line on an ecg represents?
interrupted baseline → When the tracing of an ECG drifts away from the center of the paper, also called baseline shift. (tell patient to sit still)
prone → Atrial depolarization
internal → inside, within, inner
arrythmia → irregular cardiac rhythm