5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rhythm strip
- 25mm per second
- a standard speed for ecg recording is ________ _________ __________.
- b dense tissue that appears white on film
- c What are ectopic atrial beats called?
- d a moving grid. also includes the film tray
- e Lead II on ECG
5 Multiple choice questions
- the electrode is placed in 4th intercostal space just to the right of the sternum.
- fluorescent crystals that give off light when exposed to x-rays
- heart is pumping
- Is skin electroactivity conductive?
- standing or seated
5 True/False questions
somatic tremor → Voluntary or involuntary muscle movement; also known as body tremor
ventral recumbent → lying on side
c/kg → The international unit of radiation exposure
SV or sievert → The international unit of radiation dose equivilent
superior → above, toward the head