5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- standard leads
- 25mm per second
- Pet Scan
- a method of brain imaging using positron emissions
- b Lead I, Lead II, Lead III
- c standard speed for ecg recording is ________ _________ __________.
- d The electrode is placed int he fourth intercostal space just to the left of the sternum.
- e What are ectopic atrial beats called?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the electrode is placed in 5th intercostal space just to the left of the midclavicular line.
- the electrode is placed horizontal to V4 in the left anxillary line
- lying on side
- device used to measure the radiation exposure that personnel receive
- an image formed by an ultrasound machine
5 True/False Questions
nuclear medicine → which type of scan does not provide clear images?
phosphors → heart is resting
QRS complex → lying down
normal → toward the midline
caudal → palm of the hand