5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 60 to 80 bpm
- a fast pulse
- b Standard limb leads are ____________ leads.
- c Normal sinus rhythm
- d an image formed by an ultrasound machine
- e resting T wave
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- situated behind or at the back
- appears as a series of uniform small spikes on the paper
- heart is pumping
- sinus arrhythmia is _________.
- an X ray of a joint after the injection of a contrast medium
5 True/False Questions
flutter → What are ectopic atrial beats called?
anterior → away from the head
Ventricular depolarization → lying face down, prone
P wave → Lying face down
cephalic → toward the midline