5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- T wave
- a Which wave represents repolarization?
- b the electrode is placed midway between v2 and v4
- c The electrode is placed horizontal to v4 in the left midaxillary line.
- d situated behind or at the back
- e heart is pumping
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where is SA node?
- pertaining to the head
- patient movement that dislodges the electrodes
- Diagnostic imaging A noninvasive procedure using instrumentation that seeks to establish a diagnosis by observing body structure and/or function
5 True/False questions
holter monitor → a portable electrocardiograph that is worn by an ambulatory patient to continuously monitor the heart rates and rhythms over a 24-hour period
Ventricular depolarization → contraction
myelography → examination of the spinal cord after injection of dye
False → Is and ecg an invasive procedure?
arrythmia → irregular cardiac rhythm