5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a farther from the point of attachment
- b examination of the spinal cord after injection of dye
- c Is skin electroactivity conductive?
- d closer to the point of attachment
- e the electrode is placed horizontal to V4 in the left anxillary line
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- no pulse
- Between Right arm and left arm
- negative leads Qrs code shows a negative deflection
- Lead I, Lead II, Lead III
- A box-like device attached under the tube housing that allows the limited operator to vary the size of the radiation field
5 True/False Questions
flutter → What are ectopic atrial beats called?
angiography → an X ray of a joint after the injection of a contrast medium
elevated ST segments, inverted t waves, abnormal Q waves → Three most common changes to indicate MI are?
heart → In an ecg where does the electricity come from?
lateral recumbent → lying on side