5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Check cable connections
- facing xray
- dorsal recumbent
- a lying on back, knees bent and feet flat on table
- b PERTAINING TO THE OUTSIDE
- c Patient in APU position would be
- d If there is an ec recording with interruptions what should you do?
- e Sole of foot
5 Multiple choice questions
- lying on side
- Greatest deflection on ECG is the _______.
- atrial (atrium) depolarization
- The electrode is placed int he fourth intercostal space just to the left of the sternum.
- lying down
5 True/False questions
angiography → imaging of blood vessels
lateral projection → sagittal plane of the body is parallel to the film.
arrythmia → Which type of scan uses magnets instead of radiation?
elevated ST segments, inverted t waves, abnormal Q waves → Three most common changes to indicate MI are?
standard leads → The part of the xray machine that is in contact with the patient It sends high frequency sound waves and receives the sound echos from the patients body.