5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- drive your crazy
- a (adj) something annoying and makes you angry.
- that kid is very ________ !!
- b (adjective.)-very surprising, shocking, or frightening
For example:That gun shot was very ______.
- c -( adjective ) extremely bad or unpleasant
▪ They heard the most ــــــــــ sounds.
- d .-(adjective) lacking clarity or brightness or loudness
A ____blush came into her cheek. I could barely hear the faint sound.
- e make one mad,irritate
You are drive me crazy! Be quiet and let me study.
5 Multiple choice questions
- -(adj)having a very loud, high-pitched sound
-( verb )to make a very loud, high-pitched sound
▪ The bell _______s .
- (noun)a small device that makes a very high and loud sound when a person blows air through it.
The policeman blew his __________.
- (n.) - something that causes a person to be hurt, angry, or upset.
For example : No _____ , but I think you are mistaken.
- ( verb ) - to make a low continuous humming sound like that of a bee .
- Files were ________ing around the picnic tables .
(noun ) -a low sound, as of many voices in conversation .
- We heard the ________ of the bees as we walk through the garden .
- (verb) if a machine beeps, it makes a short high sound
Why does the computer keep ________?
5 True/False questions
bang → -( verb ) to cause or allow (something, such as part of your body) to hit something in a way that makes a loud noise
▪ He accidentally ـــــــــــــــــed his knee against the door.
frustrated → .-(adjective) very angry, discouraged, or upset because of being unable to do or complete something
I am more relaxed and not ____ anymore.
rhythmic → (adj)having a regular repeated pattern of sounds or movements.
We could hear a rhythmic drumming outside
pay a fine → (adjective)causing irritation. That noise is very _________.
retaliatory → -(adj) get revenge against someone
- I planed __________ steps to defeat my rival.