5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- PASSIVE ACQUIRED IMMUNITY
- LYMPH NODES
- H I V ACRONYM
- a human immunodeficiency virus
- b a protein that functions as an antibody
- c produce lymphocytes,and filter out harmful bacteria. oval, alone or in groups along the lymph vessels
- d from mothers milk or from an injected serum
- e a straw colored fluid similar to plasma
5 Multiple choice questions
- no symptoms
- produces lymphocytes, monocytes, acts as a resevoir for blood, and recycles RBCs.. saclike mass inth LUQ
- intermediary between blood in the cappillaries and tissue
- gets lymph from the right arm, right side of the head, and upper trunk and dumps it into the right subclavian vein.
- the process of increasing resistance to a disease by artifical means ...shots!!
5 True/False questions
INTERCELLULAR or INTERSTITIAL FLUID → caused by epstein-barr virus spread by oral contact AKA kissing disease
ANAPHYLAXIS → a severe and sometimes fatal allergic reaction
HODGKINS DISEASE → masses of lymph tissue, 3 pairs, palatine, adenoids and lingual
AIDS RELATED COMPLEX ARC → when a person with AIDS starts to get symptoms
DIAGNOSTIC TESTS FOR AIDS → antiretroviral drugs, but they only slow it down, doesn't cure it..a virus has noooo cure!!