5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- TREATMENT OF AIDS
- LYMPH NODES
- INTERCELLULAR or INTERSTITIAL FLUID
- ACTIVE ACQUIRED IMMUNITY
- a produce lymphocytes,and filter out harmful bacteria. oval, alone or in groups along the lymph vessels
- b a severe and sometimes fatal allergic reaction
- c antiretroviral drugs, but they only slow it down, doesn't cure it..a virus has noooo cure!!
- d from having a disease and recovering from it or from a vaccination
- e lymph that bathes the spaces around tissue cells
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- gets lymph from the left side of the chest, head, neck, abd area and lower limbs and dumps it into the left subclavian vein.
- masses of lymph tissue, 3 pairs, palatine, adenoids and lingual
- produces lymphocytes, monocytes, acts as a resevoir for blood, and recycles RBCs.. saclike mass inth LUQ
- consists of lymph, lymph nodes, vessels, thymus gland, tonsils,lymphoid tissue
- when your immune system forms antibiodies against its own tissues; lupus, scleroderma
5 True/False Questions
INFECTIOUS MONONUCLEOSIS → caused by epstein-barr virus spread by oral contact AKA kissing disease
LYMPHADENITIS → enlargement of the lymph nodes
H I V ACRONYM → human immunodeficiency virus
AIDS RELATED COMPLEX ARC → antiretroviral drugs, but they only slow it down, doesn't cure it..a virus has noooo cure!!
RIGHT LYMPHATIC DUCT → gets lymph from the right arm, right side of the head, and upper trunk and dumps it into the right subclavian vein.