5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- LYMPH FLUID
- LYMPH VESSELS
- THORACIC DUCT
- TREATMENT OF AIDS
- a transport excess fluid back intothe circulatory system
- b gets lymph from the left side of the chest, head, neck, abd area and lower limbs and dumps it into the left subclavian vein.
- c produces lymphocytes, monocytes, acts as a resevoir for blood, and recycles RBCs.. saclike mass inth LUQ
- d intermediary between blood in the cappillaries and tissue
- e antiretroviral drugs, but they only slow it down, doesn't cure it..a virus has noooo cure!!
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- from having a disease and recovering from it or from a vaccination
- consists of lymph, lymph nodes, vessels, thymus gland, tonsils,lymphoid tissue
- when a person with AIDS starts to get symptoms
- gets lymph from the right arm, right side of the head, and upper trunk and dumps it into the right subclavian vein.
- immune sytem cells can't undergo rapid cell division so every organ adn tissue is more vulnerable to disease.
5 True/False Questions
INFECTIOUS MONONUCLEOSIS → caused by epstein-barr virus spread by oral contact AKA kissing disease
LYMPH NODES → transport excess fluid back intothe circulatory system
AIDS → masses of lymph tissue, 3 pairs, palatine, adenoids and lingual
HODGKINS DISEASE → a form of cancer of the lymph nodes
LYMPH → a straw colored fluid similar to plasma