5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- EFFECTS OF AGING
- a ability of the body to resist disease
- b masses of lymph tissue, 3 pairs, palatine, adenoids and lingual
- c suppresses the body immune system, teh person can't fight off illness
- d immune sytem cells can't undergo rapid cell division so every organ adn tissue is more vulnerable to disease.
- e a protein that functions as an antibody
5 Multiple choice questions
- gets lymph from the right arm, right side of the head, and upper trunk and dumps it into the right subclavian vein.
- from having a disease and recovering from it or from a vaccination
- gets lymph from the left side of the chest, head, neck, abd area and lower limbs and dumps it into the left subclavian vein.
- a severe and sometimes fatal allergic reaction
- acquired immune deficiency syndrome
5 True/False questions
LYMPH → suppresses the body immune system, teh person can't fight off illness
SPLEEN → suppresses the body immune system, teh person can't fight off illness
PASSIVE ACQUIRED IMMUNITY → from mothers milk or from an injected serum
LYMPHATIC SYSTEM → produce lymphocytes,and filter out harmful bacteria. oval, alone or in groups along the lymph vessels
INTERCELLULAR or INTERSTITIAL FLUID → caused by epstein-barr virus spread by oral contact AKA kissing disease