5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a something seen in advance; to view beforehand.
- b not capable or being copied or imitated.
- c odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.
- d standing out so as to be easily seen; important, well known.
- e unwilling, holding back.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to root our, get rid of, dstoy completely.
- punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
- to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
- to prevent from accomplishing a purpose or fulfilling a desire; to cause feelings or discouragement.
- active, energetic, forceful.
5 True/False Questions
snare → to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.
browse → to nibble, graze; to read casually; to window-shop.
grim → stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
makeshift → odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.
scrimp → stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.