5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a unnamed, without the name of the person involved; unknown lacking individuality or character.
- b a person easily tricked or deceived; to deceive.
- c to prevent from accomplishing a purpose or fulfilling a desire; to cause feelings or discouragement.
- d to handle very economically or stingily; to supply in a way that is small, short, or scanty.
- e standing out so as to be easily seen; important, well known.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- in, at, or near the edge; only barely good, large, or important enough for the purpose.
- something seen in advance; to view beforehand.
- to root our, get rid of, dstoy completely.
- stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
- waiting to be settled; until.
5 True/False Questions
vengence → punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
quaint → to handle very economically or stingily; to supply in a way that is small, short, or scanty.
utmost → greatest, highest, fartherst; to the extreme limit.
browse → stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
prescribe → to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.