5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a in, at, or near the edge; only barely good, large, or important enough for the purpose.
- b to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
- c unwilling, holding back.
- d a temporary substitute for something else; crude, flimpsy or temporary.
- e to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- not capable or being copied or imitated.
- greatest, highest, fartherst; to the extreme limit.
- standing out so as to be easily seen; important, well known.
- waiting to be settled; until.
- to handle very economically or stingily; to supply in a way that is small, short, or scanty.
5 True/False Questions
browse → to nibble, graze; to read casually; to window-shop.
preview → something seen in advance; to view beforehand.
anonymous → greatest, highest, fartherst; to the extreme limit.
dynamic → to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.
vengence → waiting to be settled; until.