5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
- b unwilling, holding back.
- c unnamed, without the name of the person involved; unknown lacking individuality or character.
- d stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
- e in, at, or near the edge; only barely good, large, or important enough for the purpose.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.
- to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
- active, energetic, forceful.
- to prevent from accomplishing a purpose or fulfilling a desire; to cause feelings or discouragement.
- to nibble, graze; to read casually; to window-shop.
5 True/False questions
eradicate → to root our, get rid of, dstoy completely.
inimitable → to root our, get rid of, dstoy completely.
utmost → greatest, highest, fartherst; to the extreme limit.
prominent → something seen in advance; to view beforehand.
preview → something seen in advance; to view beforehand.