5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a in, at, or near the edge; only barely good, large, or important enough for the purpose.
- b to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
- c not capable or being copied or imitated.
- d standing out so as to be easily seen; important, well known.
- e punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.
- to nibble, graze; to read casually; to window-shop.
- odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.
- to handle very economically or stingily; to supply in a way that is small, short, or scanty.
- waiting to be settled; until.
5 True/False Questions
makeshift → a temporary substitute for something else; crude, flimpsy or temporary.
grim → to handle very economically or stingily; to supply in a way that is small, short, or scanty.
reluctant → odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.
frustrate → to prevent from accomplishing a purpose or fulfilling a desire; to cause feelings or discouragement.
preview → something seen in advance; to view beforehand.