5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a waiting to be settled; until.
- b to nibble, graze; to read casually; to window-shop.
- c punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
- d not capable or being copied or imitated.
- e to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.
- a temporary substitute for something else; crude, flimpsy or temporary.
- unwilling, holding back.
- standing out so as to be easily seen; important, well known.
- a person easily tricked or deceived; to deceive.
5 True/False questions
preview → something seen in advance; to view beforehand.
dynamic → to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.
grim → stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
frustrate → to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
eradicate → to root our, get rid of, dstoy completely.