5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a not capable or being copied or imitated.
- b odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.
- c something seen in advance; to view beforehand.
- d a person easily tricked or deceived; to deceive.
- e punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a temporary substitute for something else; crude, flimpsy or temporary.
- to nibble, graze; to read casually; to window-shop.
- stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
- in, at, or near the edge; only barely good, large, or important enough for the purpose.
- unnamed, without the name of the person involved; unknown lacking individuality or character.
5 True/False questions
prescribe → to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
prominent → something seen in advance; to view beforehand.
frustrate → to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
eradicate → to prevent from accomplishing a purpose or fulfilling a desire; to cause feelings or discouragement.
dynamic → active, energetic, forceful.