5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a active, energetic, forceful.
- b to handle very economically or stingily; to supply in a way that is small, short, or scanty.
- c odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.
- d to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.
- e a person easily tricked or deceived; to deceive.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to nibble, graze; to read casually; to window-shop.
- greatest, highest, fartherst; to the extreme limit.
- to prevent from accomplishing a purpose or fulfilling a desire; to cause feelings or discouragement.
- not capable or being copied or imitated.
- to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
5 True/False questions
pending → waiting to be settled; until.
vengence → punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
anonymous → active, energetic, forceful.
preview → something seen in advance; to view beforehand.
makeshift → to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.