5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to nibble, graze; to read casually; to window-shop.
- b to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
- c active, energetic, forceful.
- d not capable or being copied or imitated.
- e to handle very economically or stingily; to supply in a way that is small, short, or scanty.
5 Multiple choice questions
- greatest, highest, fartherst; to the extreme limit.
- unwilling, holding back.
- to trap, catch; a trap or entanglement.
- odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.
- stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
5 True/False questions
dupe → stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
anonymous → unnamed, without the name of the person involved; unknown lacking individuality or character.
eradicate → to root our, get rid of, dstoy completely.
vengence → punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
pending → odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.