5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to order as a rule or course to be followed; to order for medical purposes.
- b to nibble, graze; to read casually; to window-shop.
- c not capable or being copied or imitated.
- d active, energetic, forceful.
- e odd or old-fashion in a pleasing way; clever, ingenious; skillfully made.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to handle very economically or stingily; to supply in a way that is small, short, or scanty.
- to root our, get rid of, dstoy completely.
- unwilling, holding back.
- stirn, merciless; fearce, savage, cruel.
- to prevent from accomplishing a purpose or fulfilling a desire; to cause feelings or discouragement.
5 True/False questions
utmost → greatest, highest, fartherst; to the extreme limit.
makeshift → greatest, highest, fartherst; to the extreme limit.
vengence → punish in return for an injury or a wrong; unusual force or violence.
pending → waiting to be settled; until.
marginal → waiting to be settled; until.