← Seasons Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 365 and 1/4 day
- Shortest day of year
- Spring Equinox
- a June 21st is summer solstice, the longest day of year, December 21st is winter solstice, the shortest day of year.
- b March 21st. Equal amounts of day & night. First day of spring.
- c The point on Earth which is facing Sun.
- d Winter Solstice-Dec. 21st. First day of winter.
- e The amount of time it takes the Earth to orbit the Sun.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Amount of time it takes Earth to rotate around once on its axis.
- Tilt away from Sun.
- The movement of the Earth around the Sun.
- Summer Solstice-June 21st. First day of summer.
- March 21st Spring Equinox.
5 True/False Questions
Orbit → a slant, or a lean to one side
Equinox → Equal amounts of day and night. When sun's rays point at the equator. Occurs in Spring March 21st, & Fall Sept. 21st.
Seasons → Imaginary line that passes through center of Earth.
Autumnal Equinox → Sept. 21st Equal amounts of day & night. First day of fall.
Nightime → The point on Earth which is facing Sun.