← Science Chapter 5 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what is the unit for force?
- What is the unit for work?
- What is the unit for distance?
- When you walk you push on teh sidewalk and the sidewalk _______________ on you.
- For every action there is an equal and opposite
4 True/False Questions
meter per sec → What is the unit for distance?
Newtons 2nd law of motion → The heavier objects require more force to move the same distance as lighter objects
Newtons 1st law of motion → An object is at rest until something else moves it
Motion or force in the same direction → For every action there is an equal and opposite