5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In which of these works are the artist's brushstrokes hardest to see? a. Still Life of Flowers in a Glass Vase b. The Turning Road, L'Estaque c. Selim and Zuleika d. Series I - No. 1
- German Renaissance painting by Cranach?
- Three Maries at the Tomb painted by who?
- American 20th Century painting by Rolshoven?
- The Nativity by who?
- a A Prince of Saxony
- b da Empoli
- c a
- d Murillo
- e Street Scene in Tunis
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Portrait of Alessandro Farnese
- Rue Ravignan, Paris
- The Geography Lesson
5 True/False Questions
Portrait of a Man painted by who? → de Miranda
Pink Cyclamen by who? → Takayama
American Modern painting by Bierstadt? → Sunrise, Yosemite Valley
A Wooded Landscape by who? → Picasso
Italian Renaissance painting by Mantegna? → Salome Given the Head of St. John the Baptist by Herod