7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- the holy roman emperor
- the epidemic form of bubonic plague experienced during the Middle Ages when it killed nearly half the people of western Europe
- used to remove Jews and Moors from Spain, but most of people killed were merchants
- War between England and France. France wins and develops strong national feeling.
- the document that made it so the king didn't have all the power.
- a system of justice derived from nature instead of from rules of society
6 True/False Questions
Pope Gregory VII → (r. 1088-1099) Called for the First Crusade at Clermont
excommunicate → the war to get rid of the moors by the Christian rulers
friars → a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
Pope Urban II → (r. 1088-1099) Called for the First Crusade at Clermont
Saladin → the leader of the musilem forses
heresy → a belief that rejects the orthodox tenets of a religion