7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- War between England and France. France wins and develops strong national feeling.
- the war to get rid of the moors by the Christian rulers
- Figure behind investiture contreversy, battles with Henry IV, Dictatus Papai- "papal wishlist"
- exclude from a church or a religious community
- the epidemic form of bubonic plague experienced during the Middle Ages when it killed nearly half the people of western Europe
- Law court staffed by nobles that could register or refuse to register a king's edict.
6 True/False questions
religious order → a brotherhood or sisterhood of monks, nuns or friars
Magna Carta → the document that made it so the king didn't have all the power.
King Richard I → people who belonged to religous orders but lived and worked among the general public
Pope Urban II → Figure behind investiture contreversy, battles with Henry IV, Dictatus Papai- "papal wishlist"
spanish inquisition → used to remove Jews and Moors from Spain, but most of people killed were merchants
clergy → a belief that rejects the orthodox tenets of a religion