7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- a system of justice derived from nature instead of from rules of society
- (r. 1088-1099) Called for the First Crusade at Clermont
- a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
- A body of officials who perform religious services, such as priests, ministers or rabbis.
- Law court staffed by nobles that could register or refuse to register a king's edict.
- exclude from a church or a religious community
6 True/False Questions
black death → Law court staffed by nobles that could register or refuse to register a king's edict.
reconquista → exclude from a church or a religious community
friars → people who belonged to religous orders but lived and worked among the general public
spanish inquisition → the war to get rid of the moors by the Christian rulers
Magna Carta → the epidemic form of bubonic plague experienced during the Middle Ages when it killed nearly half the people of western Europe
King Richard I → King of England from 6 July 1189 to 6 April 1199, known as Richard the Lionheart