7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- (r. 1088-1099) Called for the First Crusade at Clermont
- King of England from 6 July 1189 to 6 April 1199, known as Richard the Lionheart
- A body of officials who perform religious services, such as priests, ministers or rabbis.
- War between England and France. France wins and develops strong national feeling.
- the epidemic form of bubonic plague experienced during the Middle Ages when it killed nearly half the people of western Europe
- people who belonged to religous orders but lived and worked among the general public
6 True/False questions
natural law → was Palestine
spanish inquisition → used to remove Jews and Moors from Spain, but most of people killed were merchants
religious order → a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
Crusades → a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
Saladin → a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
Parlement → the leader of the musilem forses