7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- King of England from 6 July 1189 to 6 April 1199, known as Richard the Lionheart
- Law court staffed by nobles that could register or refuse to register a king's edict.
- a brotherhood or sisterhood of monks, nuns or friars
- was Palestine
- the document that made it so the king didn't have all the power.
- people who belonged to religous orders but lived and worked among the general public
6 True/False Questions
clergy → A body of officials who perform religious services, such as priests, ministers or rabbis.
reconquista → exclude from a church or a religious community
Pope Urban II → Figure behind investiture contreversy, battles with Henry IV, Dictatus Papai- "papal wishlist"
Crusades → a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
spanish inquisition → the war to get rid of the moors by the Christian rulers
excommunicate → exclude from a church or a religious community