7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- (r. 1088-1099) Called for the First Crusade at Clermont
- exclude from a church or a religious community
- was Palestine
- a system of justice derived from nature instead of from rules of society
- A body of officials who perform religious services, such as priests, ministers or rabbis.
- a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
6 True/False Questions
religious order → a brotherhood or sisterhood of monks, nuns or friars
King Richard I → King of England from 6 July 1189 to 6 April 1199, known as Richard the Lionheart
Parlement → the leader of the musilem forses
black death → Law court staffed by nobles that could register or refuse to register a king's edict.
Pope Gregory VII → (r. 1088-1099) Called for the First Crusade at Clermont
heresy → a belief that rejects the orthodox tenets of a religion