7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
- King of England from 6 July 1189 to 6 April 1199, known as Richard the Lionheart
- the holy roman emperor
- the epidemic form of bubonic plague experienced during the Middle Ages when it killed nearly half the people of western Europe
- exclude from a church or a religious community
- the document that made it so the king didn't have all the power.
6 True/False questions
Saladin → the leader of the musilem forses
friars → people who belonged to religous orders but lived and worked among the general public
Parlement → Law court staffed by nobles that could register or refuse to register a king's edict.
hundred years war → War between England and France. France wins and develops strong national feeling.
reconquista → exclude from a church or a religious community
spanish inquisition → the war to get rid of the moors by the Christian rulers