7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
- the war to get rid of the moors by the Christian rulers
- used to remove Jews and Moors from Spain, but most of people killed were merchants
- Figure behind investiture contreversy, battles with Henry IV, Dictatus Papai- "papal wishlist"
- A body of officials who perform religious services, such as priests, ministers or rabbis.
- exclude from a church or a religious community
6 True/False questions
Emperor Henry IV → the holy roman emperor
Holy Land → the leader of the musilem forses
King Richard I → people who belonged to religous orders but lived and worked among the general public
hundred years war → War between England and France. France wins and develops strong national feeling.
religious order → a brotherhood or sisterhood of monks, nuns or friars
black death → Law court staffed by nobles that could register or refuse to register a king's edict.