7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a belief that rejects the orthodox tenets of a religion
- the holy roman emperor
- the leader of the musilem forses
- the war to get rid of the moors by the Christian rulers
- a long series of wars between Christians and Musilems
- War between England and France. France wins and develops strong national feeling.
6 True/False questions
religious order → a brotherhood or sisterhood of monks, nuns or friars
black death → Law court staffed by nobles that could register or refuse to register a king's edict.
spanish inquisition → the war to get rid of the moors by the Christian rulers
excommunicate → the war to get rid of the moors by the Christian rulers
natural law → the document that made it so the king didn't have all the power.
Holy Land → the leader of the musilem forses