5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The removal of salt from water to create freshwater.
- b Pilgrimage made by Muslims to Mecca.
- c Belief in one god.
- d An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
- e An arabic word meaning God.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The holy city of the Jews and sacred to Muslims, and Christians.
- A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
- A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
- A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
- A large area of flat unforested grassland.
5 True/False Questions
Islam → A monotheistic religion founded by Muhammed with teachings found in the Koran/Quran.
Petroleum → Another word for oil.
Deity → A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.
Arabic → A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
Scarcity → A god