5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
- b An arabic word meaning God.
- c An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
- d A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
- e Another word for oil.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The holy city of the Jews and sacred to Muslims, and Christians.
- A large area of flat unforested grassland.
- A nomadic Arab shepherd of the desert.
- A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
- A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
5 True/False questions
Mecca → A god
Scarcity → Not enough stuff (i.e. resources) to meet demand.
Arabic → The primary language of most Arabs. The official language of Islam.
OPEC → A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
Palestine → A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.