5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Middle East
- a A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
- b A monotheistic religion founded by Muhammed with teachings found in the Koran/Quran.
- c A large area of flat unforested grassland.
- d A nomadic Arab shepherd of the desert.
- e The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A god
- Pilgrimage made by Muslims to Mecca.
- Another word for oil.
- An arabic word meaning God.
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
5 True/False Questions
Oasis → A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
Monotheism → An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
Quran/Koran → A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
Arabic → A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
Desert → A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.