5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A nomadic Arab shepherd of the desert.
- b The holiest city of Islam.
- c The holy city of the Jews and sacred to Muslims, and Christians.
- d A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
- e A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A god
- A monotheistic religion founded by Muhammed with teachings found in the Koran/Quran.
- The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
- Belief in one god.
- The primary language of most Arabs. The official language of Islam.
5 True/False Questions
Middle East → A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
Desert → A god
Mohammed → An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
Scarcity → Not enough stuff (i.e. resources) to meet demand.
OPEC → Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.