5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Not enough stuff (i.e. resources) to meet demand.
- b A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
- c Another word for oil.
- d An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
- e An arabic word meaning God.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Islam's holy book
- A god
- A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
- A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
- A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
5 True/False questions
Bedouins → A god
Hajj → A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
OPEC → Pilgrimage made by Muslims to Mecca.
Desert → A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.
Steppe → A large area of flat unforested grassland.