5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Middle East
- a A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
- b The holy city of the Jews and sacred to Muslims, and Christians.
- c A large area of flat unforested grassland.
- d A nomadic Arab shepherd of the desert.
- e Pilgrimage made by Muslims to Mecca.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
- The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
- The removal of salt from water to create freshwater.
- The primary language of most Arabs. The official language of Islam.
5 True/False Questions
Mohammed → An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
Islam → A monotheistic religion founded by Muhammed with teachings found in the Koran/Quran.
Oasis → A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
Allah → A monotheistic religion founded by Muhammed with teachings found in the Koran/Quran.
Wadi → A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.