5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a An arabic word meaning God.
- b A large area of flat unforested grassland.
- c A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
- d A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.
- e An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
- A god
- A territory in the Middle East on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Disputed with Israel.
- The primary language of most Arabs. The official language of Islam.
- The removal of salt from water to create freshwater.
5 True/False Questions
Islam → A monotheistic religion founded by Muhammed with teachings found in the Koran/Quran.
Jerusalem → A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
Oasis → A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
Middle East → A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
Scarcity → Not enough stuff (i.e. resources) to meet demand.