5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Middle East
- a Pilgrimage made by Muslims to Mecca.
- b An arabic word meaning God.
- c A region east of the Mediterranean and west of Pakistan, also known as Southwest Asia.
- d The removal of salt from water to create freshwater.
- e A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The primary language of most Arabs. The official language of Islam.
- Another word for oil.
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
- A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
- Islam's holy book
5 True/False questions
Scarcity → Not enough stuff (i.e. resources) to meet demand.
Wadi → A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
Knesset → A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.
Judaism → A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
Steppe → The holiest city of Islam.