5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Belief in one god.
- b The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
- c An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
- d A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
- e A territory in the Middle East on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Disputed with Israel.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The holiest city of Islam.
- A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.
- The holy city of the Jews and sacred to Muslims, and Christians.
- The primary language of most Arabs. The official language of Islam.
- Islam's holy book
5 True/False questions
Islam → A monotheistic religion founded by Muhammed with teachings found in the Koran/Quran.
Water → A natural liquid needed to live but is scarce in Southwest Asia.
Allah → An arabic word meaning God.
Scarcity → A god
Middle East → A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.