5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The holiest city of Islam.
- b The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
- c An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
- d An arabic word meaning God.
- e A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A territory in the Middle East on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Disputed with Israel.
- The holy city of the Jews and sacred to Muslims, and Christians.
- Belief in one god.
- Not enough stuff (i.e. resources) to meet demand.
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.
5 True/False questions
Islam → An arabic word meaning God.
Quran/Koran → Islam's holy book
Petroleum → Another word for oil.
Desert → A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.
Bedouins → A nomadic Arab shepherd of the desert.