5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The parliamentary government of modern Israel.
- b Another word for oil.
- c The holiest city of Islam.
- d Pilgrimage made by Muslims to Mecca.
- e An Arab prophet and founder of Islam.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A territory in the Middle East on the eastern coast of the Mediterranean Sea. Disputed with Israel.
- The removal of salt from water to create freshwater.
- A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
- A god
- A valley that is dry most of the year except during the rainy season.
5 True/False Questions
Monotheism → A fertile place in the desert where there is water and vegetation.
Jerusalem → A monotheistic religion founded by Moses with primary teachings in the Torah.
Arabic → The primary language of most Arabs. The official language of Islam.
Judaism → The holy city of the Jews and sacred to Muslims, and Christians.
Middle East → A dry region that has extreme temperatures and little vegetation.