Kula Social Unit 2 Lesson 3 Conquest
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- stone thrown by either Aztec or Spanish and hit him in the head
- Small pox
- a What did Cortes want as a ransom for Montezuma?
- b Which Spanish conquistador lead the conquest of the Inca?
- c How did the Inca ruler, Capac die?
- d Spanish who took control by force of the Inca an Aztec civilizations
- e How was the Aztec leader, Montezuma, killed?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What mountain range did the Inca inhabit in South America?
- What negative impact did this highway system and the movement of people have on the Inca?
- When Pizzaro took the Inca leader, Atahualpa, prisoner, what did Atahualpa say he would do to earn his freedom?
- Who was the Aztec leader?
- Where was the Aztec empire located?
5 True/False Questions
small pox → What killed more Aztec than violence?
Empire → What mountain range did the Inca inhabit in South America?
gold & silver → Large area where different groups of people are controlled by one ruler or government
Hit in head with stone → What did the Inca call gold?
Began a civil war and fought for control of Inca empire → What did Capac's son's do after he died?