5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is a symbiotic association between fungi and algae
- ascomycota fungi are also known as
- what is an evolutionary adaptation that allows fungi to trap and prey on animals?
- which fungi produces spores?
- what is the name of the yeast that can infect a human?
- a haustoria
- b candida
- c sac fungi
- d lichen
- e asomycota
5 Multiple choice questions
- club fungi
5 True/False questions
3rd class of fungi → zygomycota
which fungi is aquatic → asomycota
what is it called when there are no cell walls in the hyphae? → septate
mycorrhizae is what → the exchange of minerals between plants and fungi
what is it called with the mycellium have cell walls? → septate