5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- which fungi produces spores?
- which class of fungi has flagella
- what is it called when there are no cell walls in the hyphae?
- what is it called with the mycellium have cell walls?
- 4th class of fungi
- a Basidiomycota
- b chytridiomycota
- c septate
- d asomycota
- e coenocytic
5 Multiple choice questions
- the exchange of minerals between plants and fungi
5 True/False questions
what is an evolutionary adaptation that allows fungi to trap and prey on animals? → haustoria
an example of mold is → penicillium
what is another name for club fungi → club fungi
what is the name of the yeast that can infect a human? → candida
what is a brush-like mold called → penicillium