5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Teacher at the school, good at hitting children, but less good at actually teaching anything.
- Tom's cousin, who also lives with Aunt Polly.
- A boy with an imagination to rival Tom's, at start he his Tom's best friends. But by the end, Huck is probably more important to Tom.
- The wealthiest person in the town. Narrowly escapes a dreadful revenge that Injun Joe tries to wreck on her.
- The best-dressed boy in town. Beck sometimes pretends to be friends with him to make Tom jealous.
4 True/False questions
Aunt Polly → Harmless local layabout and drunk, who is falsely accused of a murder that Injun Joe committed.
Tom Sawyer → A mischievous orphan with a lively imagination, a talent for persuading other people to join in his crazy schemes, and a good heart.
Muff Potter → Tom and Sid's guardian. Always telling Tom off for one scrape or another, but finds it hard to be strict because she loves him too much.
Sid → Tom's goody-two-shoes little brother.