5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A boy with an imagination to rival Tom's, at start he his Tom's best friends. But by the end, Huck is probably more important to Tom.
- Harmless local layabout and drunk, who is falsely accused of a murder that Injun Joe committed.
- Teacher at the school, good at hitting children, but less good at actually teaching anything.
- A great friend of Tom's, sounds like a boy to be pitied. Poor, homeless and uncared for by his drunken father, dresses in rags and scrounges for food where he can. So much energy and life.
- Tom's on-off girlfriend. She is proud as Tom, and their relationship is often stormy.
4 True/False Questions
Amy Lawrence → Tom's ex-girlfriend, whom he dumps when Becky comes to town.
Aunt Polly → Harmless local layabout and drunk, who is falsely accused of a murder that Injun Joe committed.
Jim → Tom's goody-two-shoes little brother.
Injun Joe → Tom and Sid's guardian. Always telling Tom off for one scrape or another, but finds it hard to be strict because she loves him too much.