5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Harmless local layabout and drunk, who is falsely accused of a murder that Injun Joe committed.
- Tom's goody-two-shoes little brother.
- Young black boy who lives with, and works for Aunt Polly. It's never actually said in the book, but is certainly a slave.
- A boy with an imagination to rival Tom's, at start he his Tom's best friends. But by the end, Huck is probably more important to Tom.
- A mischievous orphan with a lively imagination, a talent for persuading other people to join in his crazy schemes, and a good heart.
4 True/False Questions
Alfred Temple → The best-dressed boy in town. Beck sometimes pretends to be friends with him to make Tom jealous.
Aunt Polly → Tom and Sid's guardian. Always telling Tom off for one scrape or another, but finds it hard to be strict because she loves him too much.
Injun Joe → The villain of the story, said to be part Native American and part white; cruel and ruthless because of his Native American heritage.
Mary → Tom's cousin, who also lives with Aunt Polly.