5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tom's cousin, who also lives with Aunt Polly.
- The villain of the story, said to be part Native American and part white; cruel and ruthless because of his Native American heritage.
- The best-dressed boy in town. Beck sometimes pretends to be friends with him to make Tom jealous.
- Teacher at the school, good at hitting children, but less good at actually teaching anything.
- Harmless local layabout and drunk, who is falsely accused of a murder that Injun Joe committed.
4 True/False questions
Amy Lawrence → Tom's ex-girlfriend, whom he dumps when Becky comes to town.
Widow Douglas → The wealthiest person in the town. Narrowly escapes a dreadful revenge that Injun Joe tries to wreck on her.
Aunt Polly → Harmless local layabout and drunk, who is falsely accused of a murder that Injun Joe committed.
Huck Finn → A great friend of Tom's, sounds like a boy to be pitied. Poor, homeless and uncared for by his drunken father, dresses in rags and scrounges for food where he can. So much energy and life.