5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tom's on-off girlfriend. She is proud as Tom, and their relationship is often stormy.
- A mischievous orphan with a lively imagination, a talent for persuading other people to join in his crazy schemes, and a good heart.
- Teacher at the school, good at hitting children, but less good at actually teaching anything.
- The villain of the story, said to be part Native American and part white; cruel and ruthless because of his Native American heritage.
- Tom's goody-two-shoes little brother.
4 True/False Questions
Mary → Tom's cousin, who also lives with Aunt Polly.
Widow Douglas → Teacher at the school, good at hitting children, but less good at actually teaching anything.
Jim → Young black boy who lives with, and works for Aunt Polly. It's never actually said in the book, but is certainly a slave.
Huck Finn → Tom and Sid's guardian. Always telling Tom off for one scrape or another, but finds it hard to be strict because she loves him too much.