5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Young black boy who lives with, and works for Aunt Polly. It's never actually said in the book, but is certainly a slave.
- Tom and Sid's guardian. Always telling Tom off for one scrape or another, but finds it hard to be strict because she loves him too much.
- The wealthiest person in the town. Narrowly escapes a dreadful revenge that Injun Joe tries to wreck on her.
- Harmless local layabout and drunk, who is falsely accused of a murder that Injun Joe committed.
- A boy with an imagination to rival Tom's, at start he his Tom's best friends. But by the end, Huck is probably more important to Tom.
4 True/False questions
Mary → Tom's goody-two-shoes little brother.
Tom Sawyer → A mischievous orphan with a lively imagination, a talent for persuading other people to join in his crazy schemes, and a good heart.
Huck Finn → A great friend of Tom's, sounds like a boy to be pitied. Poor, homeless and uncared for by his drunken father, dresses in rags and scrounges for food where he can. So much energy and life.
Injun Joe → Tom and Sid's guardian. Always telling Tom off for one scrape or another, but finds it hard to be strict because she loves him too much.