5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- colloid and suspension
- carbon, copper, helium, aluminum
- chemical property
- a Which type of mixture has solute large enough to scatter light?
- b ability of a substance to flow like a liquid
- c charateristics of a substance that indicates whether it can undergo a certain chemical change
- d ability of a substance to be dissolved into another substance
- e Name two elements.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- device that spins liquids at high speeds to separate it into parts based on densities
- Explain how the law of conservation of mass applies to a chemical change.
- any characteristic of a material that you can observe or measure without changing the IDENTITY of the material
- Name two chemical properties.
- Which is the solvent with oxygen in the air?
5 True/False Questions
flue, paint, fog, smog, gel, shampoo, hairspray, milk, mayonnaise, stick deodorant, jello, whipped cream → Name two examples of colloids.
soluble → able to be dissolved
law of conservation of mass → Matter is neither created nor destroyed during a change, but is simply changed from one form to another form
granite, concrete, dry soup mix, pizza, cheese, Chex mix, trail mix, Italian dressing → Name two examples of heterogeneous mixtures.
chemical change → change of one substance to another that has different properties than the original substance