5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- I AM
- Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy
- They are condemned for eternity
- The church at Ephesus (Revelation 2:4)
- We are storing up rewards in heaven (Philippians 4:14-17)
- a In which church addressed in Revelation 2 were Christians rebuked for losing their first love for Christ?
- b In John 8:58, by what name did Jesus identify Himself to show us that He is the eternal God?
- c According to John 3:16−18, what happens to those who do not trust in Jesus for the gift of eternal life?
- d As we support God's workers financially, what is God's promise to us?
- e What are the books of the Law in the Old Testament?
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to Proverbs 16:20, what is the key to real joy?
- Ruth showed God's kindness by taking care of her mother-in-law. Who was her mother-in- law?
- What person in the Bible asked if it was right to accept good from God, but not be willing to accept hardship as well?
- In what languages was the Old Testament written?
- According to Philippians 4:6, what should Christians do instead of worrying?
5 True/False questions
Hebrews (13:8) → Which Bible book prophesies that a child who is born will be called Wonderful Counselor and Mighty God?
Jesus' resurrection → According to Matthew 20:26−28, what must we do in order to be greatly honored by God for all eternity?
Personal initiative, productivity, and planning for future needs → According to Matthew 6:1−4, of what must we be careful as we serve God?
It is without error and totally trustworthy → What do 2 Timothy and John 17:17 tell us about the Bible in its original writings?
Praise the Lord! (Psalms 146:1; 147:1; 148:1; 149:1; 150:1 → As Christians, what is the purpose of our lives, both now and throughout eternity?