5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- To obey and honor their parents
- His words
- The church at Ephesus (Revelation 2:4)
- It is murder
- We should delight in the Lord
- a According to Jesus in Matthew 24:35, what will never pass away?
- b In which church addressed in Revelation 2 were Christians rebuked for losing their first love for Christ?
- c According to Ephesians 6:1−2, what is a responsibility of children?
- d Since Psalm 139:13−16 teaches that God forms each person in his mother's womb, what can we conclude about abortion?
- e According to Psalm 37:4, in what should we delight?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why did Noah offer a sacrifice to God after the Flood?
- Which Old Testament person was called a friend of God?
- According to Matthew 5:10−12, what does Jesus promise to Christians who endure persecution?
- In John 20:28, what did Thomas call Jesus?
- According to Proverbs 11:1, what brings God great delight?
5 True/False questions
Isaiah (7:14) → Which Bible book prophesies that a child who is born will be called Wonderful Counselor and Mighty God?
What God has joined together, let not man separate → According to Hebrews 3:16−19, why did Israel wander in the wilderness for forty years before entering the Promised Land?
Jeremiah (Jeremiah 15:16) → Which Old Testament person was called a friend of God?
Hebrews (13:8) → What book of the Bible says that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever?
Inward beauty produced through having a right relationship with God → According to Philippians 4:6, what should Christians do instead of worrying?