5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
- Naomi (Ruth 1:16-22)
- "My Lord and my God"
- Solomon (1 Kings 5:2-5)
- "Glory to God in the Highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men" (Luke 2:14)
- a What did the angels sing when Jesus was born?
- b Which of David's sons built Israel's first temple?
- c What books of the New Testament are categorized as the Gospels?
- d In John 20:28, what did Thomas call Jesus?
- e Ruth showed God's kindness by taking care of her mother-in-law. Who was her mother-in- law?
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to Ephesians 4:32, why should Christians forgive each other?
- What do 2 Timothy and John 17:17 tell us about the Bible in its original writings?
- When Jonah warned Nineveh of God's judgment, how did its citizens respond?
- Since Psalm 139:13−16 teaches that God forms each person in his mother's womb, what can we conclude about abortion?
- Which book of the Bible ends with the following exhortation: Man's duty is to fear God and keep His commandments?
5 True/False questions
Renewed strength (Isaiah 40:28-31) → Which person in the Bible said to God, When Your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight?
They should pray, bringing their requests to God → According to Proverbs 27:5−6, what is one thing faithful friends should do?
For all people → Since Psalm 139:13−16 teaches that God forms each person in his mother's womb, what can we conclude about abortion?
He knows us intimately, is with us constantly, has made us wonderfully, and thinks of us fondly (Psalm 139:1-6, 7-12, 13-16, 17-18) → What does Psalm 119 teach us about God's Word?
His words → According to Jesus in Matthew 24:35, what will never pass away?