5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The Acts of the Apostles
- A foolish child
- As being deceitful and wicked
- They should correct us when we need it
- Worrying shows a lack of trust in God (Luke 12:22-34)
- a Which book of the New Testament is categorized as a book of history?
- b According to Proverbs 10:1, what makes a parent sad?
- c In Jeremiah 17:9, how is the human heart described?
- d According to Proverbs 27:5−6, what is one thing faithful friends should do?
- e What does Jesus teach about worrying in Luke 12?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- According to Psalms, in what ways can we celebrate the Lord?
- According to Colossians 3:23, with what attitude should Christians do their work?
- As a result of Paul and Silas's concern for the jail keeper, what happened?
- According to Matthew 6:1−4, of what must we be careful as we serve God?
- Since Psalm 139:13−16 teaches that God forms each person in his mother's womb, what can we conclude about abortion?
5 True/False Questions
Hebrews (13:8) → Which Bible book prophesies that a child who is born will be called Wonderful Counselor and Mighty God?
The advice of wise friends → According to Proverbs 15:22, what is one key to making wise decisions?
Inward beauty produced through having a right relationship with God → According to Philippians 4:6, what should Christians do instead of worrying?
Trust in God → According to Psalm 42:2, what trait should characterize every Christian?
They should pray, bringing their requests to God → According to Philippians 4:6, what should Christians do instead of worrying?