5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- That God would not hold the sin of murdering him against them (Acts 7:60)
- A foolish child
- It is without error and totally trustworthy
- The Holy Spirit
- a Which book of the Bible ends with the following exhortation: Man's duty is to fear God and keep His commandments?
- b According to Romans 8:16, who is it that bears witness with our human spirit that we are God's children?
- c According to Proverbs 10:1, what makes a parent sad?
- d When Stephen was being stoned for following Jesus, what did he pray regarding his enemies?
- e What do 2 Timothy and John 17:17 tell us about the Bible in its original writings?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which Old Testament person was called a friend of God?
- According to Isaiah 40, what will come to those who wait on (hope in) the Lord?
- Name four things Psalm 139 teaches about God's love for us.
- Which book of the New Testament is categorized as a book of history?
- According to Romans 8:29, what is it that God has determined all His children will become?
5 True/False Questions
"My Lord and my God" → In John 20:28, what did Thomas call Jesus?
His words → According to Jesus in Matthew 24:35, what will never pass away?
The proud in heart → Who, according to Proverbs 16:5, are an abomination to the Lord?
Diligence → According to Proverbs 12:27, what is considered a precious possession?
Because Job demonstrated a love for God and a hatred for evil (Job 1:6-8) → According to John 13:34−35, how can Christians be effective witnesses for Jesus?