5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The people failed to trust in God
- Praise the Lord! (Psalms 146:1; 147:1; 148:1; 149:1; 150:1
- God Almighty (Genesis 17:1)
- Abraham (James 2:23)
- a What does 3 John 11 tell us we should not imitate?
- b What does El Shaddai, one of many names of God, mean?
- c Which Old Testament person was called a friend of God?
- d What command is found at the beginning of the last five psalms?
- e According to Hebrews 3:16−19, why did Israel wander in the wilderness for forty years before entering the Promised Land?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- According to Proverbs 6:6−8, what lessons can we learn from ants?
- After Israel passed through the Red Sea on dry ground and the Egyptians drowned, what did Moses do?
- In John 20:28, what did Thomas call Jesus?
- How did Noah demonstrate his love for God while building the ark?
- According to Proverbs 11:1, what brings God great delight?
5 True/False Questions
66 → How many books are there in the entire Bible?
The salvation of all people → According to 1 Timothy 2:4, what does God desire?
The Holy Spirit → According to Revelation 2:10, what eternal reward is given to Christians who are faithful until death?
It helps us in hard times, it helps us hate sin, it is a reason for praise, and it lasts forever (119: 89, 92, 128, 164) → What does Psalm 119 teach us about God's Word?
What God has joined together, let not man separate → According to Matthew 6:1−4, of what must we be careful as we serve God?