5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
- They are condemned for eternity
- Inward beauty produced through having a right relationship with God
- Because Job demonstrated a love for God and a hatred for evil (Job 1:6-8)
- It is without error and totally trustworthy
- a What do 2 Timothy and John 17:17 tell us about the Bible in its original writings?
- b According to John 3:16−18, what happens to those who do not trust in Jesus for the gift of eternal life?
- c According to Proverbs 31:30, what personal quality has eternal value?
- d Why did God brag about Job to Satan?
- e What books of the New Testament are categorized as the Gospels?
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to Proverbs 15:28, what is one characteristic of a wise person?
- According to John 13:34−35, how can Christians be effective witnesses for Jesus?
- According to 1 Timothy 2:4, what does God desire?
- What is the main point in Jesus' parable of the unmerciful servant?
- According to 1 John 2:1−2, for whom did Jesus die?
5 True/False questions
To be shown God's glory → What did Moses ask of God in Exodus 33:18?
Ecclesiastes → Which book of the Bible ends with the following exhortation: Man's duty is to fear God and keep His commandments?
The advice of wise friends → According to Proverbs 15:22, what is one key to making wise decisions?
Isaiah (7:14) → Since Psalm 139:13−16 teaches that God forms each person in his mother's womb, what can we conclude about abortion?
Diligence → According to Proverbs 12:27, what is considered a precious possession?