5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Personal initiative, productivity, and planning for future needs
- The people failed to trust in God
- Inward beauty produced through having a right relationship with God
- To show his gratitude for God's protective care (Genesis 8:20-21)
- What God has joined together, let not man separate
- a According to Proverbs 6:6−8, what lessons can we learn from ants?
- b Why did Noah offer a sacrifice to God after the Flood?
- c According to Hebrews 3:16−19, why did Israel wander in the wilderness for forty years before entering the Promised Land?
- d According to Proverbs 31:30, what personal quality has eternal value?
- e In light of Matthew 19:3−6, what is God's view on marriage?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- According to 1 John 2:1−2, for whom did Jesus die?
- In John 8:58, by what name did Jesus identify Himself to show us that He is the eternal God?
- According to Jesus in Matthew 24:35, what will never pass away?
- According to Matthew 5:10−12, what does Jesus promise to Christians who endure persecution?
- According to Proverbs 15:22, what is one key to making wise decisions?
5 True/False Questions
Job (Job 2:10) → What person in the Bible asked if it was right to accept good from God, but not be willing to accept hardship as well?
He wrote a song of praise to God (Exodus 15) → After Israel passed through the Red Sea on dry ground and the Egyptians drowned, what did Moses do?
The Crown of Life → Who, according to Proverbs 16:5, are an abomination to the Lord?
Abraham (James 2:23) → Ruth showed God's kindness by taking care of her mother-in-law. Who was her mother-in- law?
A wise person thinks before speaking → According to Proverbs 15:28, what is one characteristic of a wise person?