5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Because God has forgiven us through Christ
- Jesus Christ is the perfect human (19:10)
- Jesus Christ
- Renewed strength (Isaiah 40:28-31)
- a According to Ephesians 4:32, why should Christians forgive each other?
- b What is the main message of the Gospel of Luke?
- c According to Isaiah 40, what will come to those who wait on (hope in) the Lord?
- d From which book of the Old Testament did Christ most commonly quote?
- e According to John 1:18, to whom can we look to best understand God?
5 Multiple choice questions
- According to Philippians 4:6, what should Christians do instead of worrying?
- What are the pastoral epistles in the New Testament?
- According to Ephesians 6:1−2, what is a responsibility of children?
- In John 20:28, what did Thomas call Jesus?
- According to Psalm 37:4, in what should we delight?
5 True/False questions
Diligence → In John 8:58, by what name did Jesus identify Himself to show us that He is the eternal God?
God Almighty (Genesis 17:1) → Which person in the Bible said to God, When Your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight?
The Acts of the Apostles → Which book of the New Testament is categorized as a book of history?
Jeremiah (Jeremiah 15:16) → Which person in the Bible said to God, When Your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart's delight?
Worrying shows a lack of trust in God (Luke 12:22-34) → What does Jesus teach about worrying in Luke 12?