Social studies chapter 5
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Canada cannot meet the needs of he aboriginal people but the immigrants.
- 55% skilled workers and business man.
- To settle in another country other then your home country permanently.
- the growth of numbers of people who can work
- Education 25 points, Language 24 points, Working experience 21 points, Age 10 points, Job in canada, 10 points, family background 10.
5 True/False Questions
Demographics → To settle in another country other then your home country permanently.
singh → A person who tried to claim refugees status were rejected and he charges the supreme court.
Refugees → 13% People who are at risk in their home country and escape to the new country.
Accord → a formal agreement
Family immigrants → 28% people who have family members live in the country you are about to immigrate to.