5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Spanish Armada
- a the Spanish fleet that attempted to invade England, ending in disaster, due to the raging storm in the English Channel as well as the smaller and better English navy led by Francis Drake. This is viewed as the decline of Spains Golden Age, and the rise of England as a world naval power.
- b Made lords and vassals dependent on one another, because the lords needed soldiers, which the vassal provided, while vassals needed a means of a support
- c short church ceremony, marked taking this step. Blessed by a priest and given a sword and a belt
- d Found his models and inspiration for his writing in classical literature
- e made his court a center of learning by filling it with scholars, poets and musicians.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Italian Renaissance sculpture, painter, poet and architect
- Formed western europe into a new empire and spread christianity.
- Traveled far for things such as spices and silk.
- travleing performers singing about chivalriss deeds performed by knights for ladies
- page, squire, knight
5 True/False Questions
Queen Elizabeth I → Traveled far for things such as spices and silk.
Minstrels → people from rich and powerful families
Magna carta → the royal charter of political rights given to rebellious English barons by King John in 1215
Copernicus → Found his models and inspiration for his writing in classical literature
Medici Family → Italian Renaissance sculpture, painter, poet and architect