5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- craft worker
- Leonardo DaVinci
- a Formed western europe into a new empire and spread christianity.
- b business associations that dominated medieval towns; they passed laws, levied taxes, built protective walls for the city, etc. Made rules that set quality and training standards
- c renaissance artist, inventor and scientist who created Mona Lisa
- d home-based, family-owned and run, with the father making goods and family members helping in making and selling of goods
- e the cultural movement of the Renaissance that raised questions about traditional beliefs
5 Multiple choice questions
- Made lords and vassals dependent on one another, because the lords needed soldiers, which the vassal provided, while vassals needed a means of a support
- Traveled far for things such as spices and silk.
- the Spanish fleet that attempted to invade England, ending in disaster, due to the raging storm in the English Channel as well as the smaller and better English navy led by Francis Drake. This is viewed as the decline of Spains Golden Age, and the rise of England as a world naval power.
- Gained it's wealth through banking and trading
- medieval poet and musician who sang or recited while accompanying himself on a stringed instrument
5 True/False questions
John Calvin → the royal charter of political rights given to rebellious English barons by King John in 1215
Johannes Gutenberg → Traveled far for things such as spices and silk.
Knight → begins at age 7
King John I → Was the King of England who was forced to sign the Magna Carta because of his cruel behavior and abuse of his absolute power.
Queen Elizabeth I → a German monk who became one of the most famous critics of the Roman Catholic Chruch. In 1517, he wrote 95 theses, or statements of belief attacking the church practices.