5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tampering, Denial of services, Misuse, Release to unauthorized persons.
- requires that chemical manufacturers and importers to evaluate the hazards of the chemicals they produce.
- a process of identifying analyzing and controlling critical information indicating friendly actions attendant to military opertaions and other activities.
- hazard indentification, risk assessment, control measure analysis, control decisions, risk control measure implementation, process supervision.
- all facility incidents are reported on this form
5 True/False Questions
AF Form 55 → occupational safety and health is integrated into on the job training and documented on this form.
COMPUSEC → to protect information and data in an automated information system against unauthorized disclosure.
HAZCOM is comprised of → hazardous chemicals inventory, Material Safety Data Sheets, labeling, training, and a written program.
4 types of threats to OPSEC → form used to document any incident involving a patient
methods to protect computer systems → utilization of CAC, installation of keyboard locks, installation of system passwords, maintenance of a password protected screen