To express sympathy (used with 'with').
Irritable; hot tempered.
Wishing harm to others; malicious.
A conscious choice; use of one's will to make a decision.
Passionate devotion to a cause; ardor.
A zealous person; a fanatic.
To put off doing something; to delay needlessly.
1. Recklessly wasteful;extravagant.
3. A spendthrift.
A person with exceptional talent or powers.
1. Showing disrespect toward God or sacred things.
2. Nonreligious in subject, form, or use.
3. To treat with irreverence.
Plentiful, prodigal, overflowing; giving abundantly.
To soothe; to make less severe; to satisfy.
Smooth in social manner.
1. A decorative chain of flowers, leaves, or ribbons hung in a curve.
2. To decorate with hanging ornaments.
1. A party or festival; especially one held outdoors.
2. To give a party in someone's honor.