5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The main protocol used to send electronic mail from server to server on the Internet. (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
- b A very general term referring to the entire field of Information Technology(Information Technology)
- c A method for moving data over regular phone lines.
(Digital Subscriber Line)
- d The main protocol used by email clients in communicating with email servers.(Internet Message Access Protocol)
- e The coding language used to create Hypertext documents for use on the World Wide Web.(HyperText Markup Language)
5 Multiple choice questions
- How much stuff you can send through a connection. Usually measured in bits-per-second
- Any time you connect 2 or more computers together so that they can share resources,
- A thousand bytes. Actually, usually 1024 (210) bytes.
- A social network service focuses on building and reflecting of social networks or social relations among people
- The protocol for moving hypertextfiles across the Internet. (HyperText Transfer Protocol)
5 True/False questions
Megabyte → A unit of information equal to 1000 kilobytes
Mashup → A web page or site made by automatically combining content from other sources
Wiki → An open source website where people can contribute but often with limitations.
Search Engine → A computer that makes services, like access to data files and programs available to other computers or workstations in the same network.
Gigabyte → 1000 or 1024 Megabytes, depending on who is measuring.