5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A program (like Firefox) that is used to look at various kinds of Internet resources.
- b A web page or site made by automatically combining content from other sources
- c A computer that makes services, like access to data files and programs available to other computers or workstations in the same network.
- d The main protocol used by email clients in communicating with email servers.(Internet Message Access Protocol)
- e 1000 gigabytes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A unit of information equal to 1000 kilobytes
- The protocol for moving hypertextfiles across the Internet. (HyperText Transfer Protocol)
- The main protocol used to send electronic mail from server to server on the Internet. (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
- A specification and various technologies used to allow making telephone calls over IP networks, especially the Internet.(Voice Over IP)
- A (usually web-based) system for searching the information available on the Web.
5 True/False questions
Blog → A single digit number in base-2, in other words, either a 1 or a zero. The smallest unit of computerized data. Bandwidth is usually measured in bits-per-second. (Binary DigIT)
DSL → A method for moving data over regular phone lines.
(Digital Subscriber Line)
Binary → Information consisting entirely of ones and zeros.
GIF → A common format for image files, especially suitable for images containing large areas of the same color. (Graphic Interchange Format)
Social Networking → Any time you connect 2 or more computers together so that they can share resources,