5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a 1000 gigabytes.
- b A computer that makes services, like access to data files and programs available to other computers or workstations in the same network.
- c A common format for image files, especially suitable for images containing large areas of the same color. (Graphic Interchange Format)
- d An institution that provides access to the Internet in some form, usually for money.(Internet Service Provider)
- e A method for moving data over regular phone lines.
(Digital Subscriber Line)
5 Multiple choice questions
- A unit of information equal to 1000 kilobytes
- uses perceptual noise shaping to compress sounds
- A social network service focuses on building and reflecting of social networks or social relations among people
- The main protocol used by email clients in communicating with email servers.(Internet Message Access Protocol)
- A place where information goes into or out of a computer, or both.
5 True/False questions
Search Engine → A (usually web-based) system for searching the information available on the Web.
URL → Basically the web address of a website.(Uniform Resource Locator)
Byte → A single digit number in base-2, in other words, either a 1 or a zero. The smallest unit of computerized data. Bandwidth is usually measured in bits-per-second. (Binary DigIT)
SMTP → The main protocol used to send electronic mail from server to server on the Internet. (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
Netiquette → The etiquette ( or manners) on the Internet.