5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A thousand bytes. Actually, usually 1024 (210) bytes.
- b A popular term for a form of wireless data communication, basically Wi-Fi is "Wireless Ethernet".(Wireless Fidelity)
- c 1000 gigabytes.
- d How much stuff you can send through a connection. Usually measured in bits-per-second
- e The main protocol used to send electronic mail from server to server on the Internet. (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
5 Multiple choice questions
- The protocol for moving hypertextfiles across the Internet. (HyperText Transfer Protocol)
- A web page or site made by automatically combining content from other sources
- An open source website where people can contribute but often with limitations.
- A method for moving data over regular phone lines.
(Digital Subscriber Line)
- Any time you connect 2 or more computers together so that they can share resources,
5 True/False questions
Social Networking → Any time you connect 2 or more computers together so that they can share resources,
Megabyte → 1000 or 1024 Megabytes, depending on who is measuring.
Browser → A program (like Firefox) that is used to look at various kinds of Internet resources.
GIF → A single digit number in base-2, in other words, either a 1 or a zero. The smallest unit of computerized data. Bandwidth is usually measured in bits-per-second. (Binary DigIT)
Blog → A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web.