← Web 2.0 Vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A file format designed to enable printing and viewing of documents with all their formatting(Portable Document Format)
- b A thousand bytes. Actually, usually 1024 (210) bytes.
- c A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web.
- d The etiquette ( or manners) on the Internet.
- e Information consisting entirely of ones and zeros.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A single digit number in base-2, in other words, either a 1 or a zero. The smallest unit of computerized data. Bandwidth is usually measured in bits-per-second. (Binary DigIT)
- uses perceptual noise shaping to compress sounds
- A (usually web-based) system for searching the information available on the Web.
- An institution that provides access to the Internet in some form, usually for money.(Internet Service Provider)
- A method for moving data over regular phone lines.
(Digital Subscriber Line)
5 True/False Questions
URL → Basically the web address of a website.(Uniform Resource Locator)
HTML → The protocol for moving hypertextfiles across the Internet. (HyperText Transfer Protocol)
GIF → A very general term referring to the entire field of Information Technology(Information Technology)
JPEG → A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web.
Domain Name → Information consisting entirely of ones and zeros.