5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A single digit number in base-2, in other words, either a 1 or a zero. The smallest unit of computerized data. Bandwidth is usually measured in bits-per-second. (Binary DigIT)
- b Basically the web address of a website.(Uniform Resource Locator)
- c Information consisting entirely of ones and zeros.
- d A very general term referring to the entire field of Information Technology(Information Technology)
- e A common format for image files, especially suitable for images containing large areas of the same color. (Graphic Interchange Format)
5 Multiple choice questions
- A specification and various technologies used to allow making telephone calls over IP networks, especially the Internet.(Voice Over IP)
- A web page or site made by automatically combining content from other sources
- How much stuff you can send through a connection. Usually measured in bits-per-second
- A program (like Firefox) that is used to look at various kinds of Internet resources.
- The main protocol used by email clients in communicating with email servers.(Internet Message Access Protocol)
5 True/False questions
Megabyte → A unit of information equal to 1000 kilobytes
SMTP → The main protocol used by email clients in communicating with email servers.(Internet Message Access Protocol)
DSL → Basically the web address of a website.(Uniform Resource Locator)
Wiki → A popular term for a form of wireless data communication, basically Wi-Fi is "Wireless Ethernet".(Wireless Fidelity)
Network → A place where information goes into or out of a computer, or both.