5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A specification and various technologies used to allow making telephone calls over IP networks, especially the Internet.(Voice Over IP)
- b Basically the web address of a website.(Uniform Resource Locator)
- c An open source website where people can contribute but often with limitations.
- d 1000 gigabytes.
- e A popular term for a form of wireless data communication, basically Wi-Fi is "Wireless Ethernet".(Wireless Fidelity)
5 Multiple choice questions
- The etiquette ( or manners) on the Internet.
- Any time you connect 2 or more computers together so that they can share resources,
- A file format designed to enable printing and viewing of documents with all their formatting(Portable Document Format)
- A very general term referring to the entire field of Information Technology(Information Technology)
- A single digit number in base-2, in other words, either a 1 or a zero. The smallest unit of computerized data. Bandwidth is usually measured in bits-per-second. (Binary DigIT)
5 True/False questions
IMAP → The main protocol used by email clients in communicating with email servers.(Internet Message Access Protocol)
Megabyte → 1000 or 1024 Megabytes, depending on who is measuring.
Browser → A set of Bits (0,1) that represent a single character.
Domain Name → The unique name that identifies an Internet site.
SMTP → The main protocol used by email clients in communicating with email servers.(Internet Message Access Protocol)