5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Social Networking
- a A file format designed to enable printing and viewing of documents with all their formatting(Portable Document Format)
- b A very general term referring to the entire field of Information Technology(Information Technology)
- c Information consisting entirely of ones and zeros.
- d A set of Bits (0,1) that represent a single character.
- e A social network service focuses on building and reflecting of social networks or social relations among people
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A computer that makes services, like access to data files and programs available to other computers or workstations in the same network.
- The main protocol used to send electronic mail from server to server on the Internet. (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
- A common format for image files, especially suitable for images containing large areas of the same color. (Graphic Interchange Format)
- An open source website where people can contribute but often with limitations.
- The main protocol used by email clients in communicating with email servers.(Internet Message Access Protocol)
5 True/False Questions
Bit → A single digit number in base-2, in other words, either a 1 or a zero. The smallest unit of computerized data. Bandwidth is usually measured in bits-per-second. (Binary DigIT)
Wi-Fi → A popular term for a form of wireless data communication, basically Wi-Fi is "Wireless Ethernet".(Wireless Fidelity)
HTTP → The main protocol used to send electronic mail from server to server on the Internet. (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol)
Search Engine → A (usually web-based) system for searching the information available on the Web.
Network → Any time you connect 2 or more computers together so that they can share resources,