5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What allows the Fetal Circulation to bypass Pulmonary Circulation?
- What does Endocardium do?
- What does Interatrial Septum has?
- What covers the heart?
- Name 2 Heart Valves
- a Foramen Ovale
- b Inner Visceral Pericardium or Epicardium
- c Right AV Valve - Tricuspid Valve
Left AV Valve - Bicuspid Valve
- d Small Depression and Fossa Ovalis
- e Lines the heart chambers
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- It is the Cardiac Muscle plus actual contracting layer
- 3; Epicardium, Myocardium, Endocardium.
- systemic; pulmonary
- Longituidnal Divider of Heart
- The Four Pulmonary Veins--> Left Atrium--> Left Ventricle--> Aorta
5 True/False Questions
What attaches the flaps of AV valves to the Heart Muscle? → AV valves are limp and blood flows into atria and then to the ventricles
Where is Heart located at? → Media-stinum
Heart has how many chambers? → Two-layered Pericardium
Heart covered by what? → Two-layered Pericardium
What lines the heart? → Inner Visceral Pericardium or Epicardium