5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- attaches Okasaki fragments
- adenine (t)
- one zygote splits in 2
- a match to thymine
- b basic unit of a DNA molecule
- c within cytoplasm in the ribosome
tRNA brings amino acids which form a chain which = a protein
- d how do identical twins occur?
- e how DNA polymerase solves the problem of the lagging strand
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- how are chimeras formed?
- tells the cell what proteins to make for certain traits
- sequence of 3 mRNA nucleotides
- how does the cut bacterial and human DNA connect?
- a section of DNA that codes for a trait
5 True/False Questions
(she is a) chimera → why did the DNA they tested from "lillian" not match her children? what is she?
chimera → transcribes DNA to be moved outside of the nucleus to the ribosome
single stranded, no thymine
protein → string of amino acids that creates traits
coded for by one gene
adenine cytosine guanine uracil → what does DNA stand for?
s(ynthesis of interphase) → when does DNA replication specifically occur?